I pressed my lips into his as he squeezed my ass with his hands.

His fingers fiddled with my jeans before he unclasped the button and zipped down the zipper.

"I'll show you what it feels like to be teased. "

He slid two fingers in his mouth then into my merely soaked satin panties.

His fingers tangoed across my clit, brushing back and forth before barely plunging into the entrance.

"Jack." I groaned.

"See how it feels when I tease you like that? Now, what if I just..." He trailed off before sliding my zipper up and buttoning my jeans back to where he found them.

I looked at him, my eyes low and lustful, begging to be touched by him even more.

"That's all I can do for you today, Ms. Maliyah."

I rolled my eyes and tried to pull myself together.

"How about we go to the beach, it's not that cold today, and it might be the only warm enough day to go. Like a little family day?" He suggested.

"This late in the day?"

"Baby, it's only 2:15." He said as he checked the time on his wristwatch.

"Alright." I agreed.

I walked back to the living room to find Julianna, watching Jojo Siwa videos.

"Hey Anna, we're going to the beach, go put on your bathing suit,"  I said in a cheery voice.

She didn't move from that spot.

"Anna," I called, getting frustrated from her ignoring me.

"Julianna," Jack repeated in his stern voice. "Maliyah's speaking to you. You need to do what she asked. She shouldn't have to repeat herself if I hear you ignore her again. You're getting a spanking young lady."

She nodded and jumped from her seat, leaving her tablet behind and heading towards her bedroom.

"You are not gonna spank her."

"I will if she does that again. You know how I feel about disobedience."

I found one of my rather sexy bathing suits and slid it on underneath a cover-up.

I pulled my hair into a bun and packed a bag full of snacks and other things that we might've needed for the beach

The drive to the beach was short.

We made our way close to the shallow water and set up our space. 

The day passed us by as we played in the salty beach water. We built sandcastles, and Julianna and I covered Jack in the sand.

Jack and I finally sat back against our chairs and watched as Julianna continued to play.

"You must want me to tap that ass, wearing something like that."

I lowered my sunglasses slightly and looked at him.

On the car ride home, Julianna fell asleep, and Jack was playing games with his free hand.

He placed his hand on my thigh and worked his way up.

"I'm so burned." He complained. "I thought you'd get the sunscreen for me."

"Baby, I don't get sunburned. It slipped my mind."

"When we get home, I want you in a cold shower waiting for me."

"Legs open?"

"Spread like butter." He added.