Normani Kordei Hamilton

"Mommy, why me can't gooo?" Kordei whined.

He saw Bey go with them but luckily, he didn't know what was going on. He just misses her already.

"It's grown folks business, that's why. Go with Granny."

"Her not got candy no more." He nuzzled his face in my pants while holding my leg.

I picked him up and kissed his cheek. "I will be back, okay?"

"I come too."

"No. You staying yo stubborn ass right here."

"Normani, give me my grandson." Mommy said, holding Chas on her hip.

I handed Kordei to her and he wrapped his arms around her neck, looking at me.

"Come Mommy."

I leaned in closer to him and let him peck my lips. I leaned to the other side and kissed Chas' cheek.

"Keep them preoccupied please."

"I know what I'm doing Mani, I've raised you and your sisters, this shouldn't be a challenge."

I left the house and when I got to the police station, I already knew this would be everywhere. I don't care though, I need to get my fiancé out of there. She isn't cut out for jail. Plus, I know she didn't do anything.

"Beyoncé Knowles." I told the desk lady and she looked up at me with an annoyed look on her face then she smiled widely.

"Y-You're-"

"I know. In any other circumstances, I would be happy to take a picture or something but I'm just trying to get my wife out of here." I spoke without thinking and I knew I would regret it soon after.

She nodded her head and typed on her computer before I heard the door unlock. She stood up and opened the door for me. There were a bunch of small rooms on the left side and as soon as I walked down the hall with her by my side, I know they were interrogation rooms.

I saw Beyoncé and the woman opened the door for me.

When she saw me, her eyes lit up but she stayed in the seat and quiet. She stared at the man across from her. She wasn't handcuffed anymore but she had her hands interlocked on top of the table.

I sat down beside her and kissed her cheek.

"Hey."

"I can't talk. That nigga tryna use my words against me and we're waiting on Sydney's lying ass." She whispered in my ear."

I looked at the man then leaned into her ear.

"Is she lying on you?"

"Yes. I never hit her and I didn't even know she was pregnant again."

After she said that, I leaned back in my seat. I now had an attitude and I didn't want to be spoken to.

Sydney had already done too much shit, there's no telling what lengths that woman will go to just for some money.

Sydney walked into the room with a smile on her face and sat down next to the man. I wanna beat her ass so bad.

While they talked, I tapped my foot along the floor. I was pissed off, she was pissing me off.

After about 30 minutes, Beyoncé stood up and reached for my hand.

I grabbed it and she opened the door for me, walking me out.

"What happened?"

"Sydney's a fucking liar. She told them that we were in a relationship and that it's a domestic violence case. I have to come back and prove where I was on Friday."

"Weren't you at the studio on Friday?"

"I was. Baby boy was with me." She said.

"When do you have to come back?"

"Next week."

"Okay."

When we walked outside, Beyoncé covered me instantly. Julius came his ass out of nowhere and covered the both of us as he lead us to the car.

She let me in first then she got in, laying her head on my shoulder.

"How's my little plum plum?" She whispered, rubbing my belly

"She doesn't like that nickname." I said, feeling her kick.

"You don't know that."

"Yes I do. When you call her that, she kicks and she kicks hard." I put my hand on top of hers.

Beyoncé and I do have our problems but at the end of the day, we're a duo, a team, and all of us together are a crew. They're my protectors and I am appreciative of every tiny moment I have with them.
********
How are you people?

Also, I wanna know how y'all feeling about this book?

If I decide to do a skip one of these days, would y'all be okay with that? 'Cause when this book is finished, idk if I'm going to do a trilogy, I might just do this as a long ass book, is that okay?