Chapter 22

Okay I just want too say, those who have been reading this story, thank you so much. You guys mean the world to me :)

(Sadie pov)

I watched Ashton in the car as he drove. he swallowed multiple times, and his eyes kept searching for something on the rode. I'm not sure what though. He looked nervous. Ever since he left the room with Luke. It was freakin scary.

"Ash."

"Hm?" He looked over at me but kept his eyes trailed on the rode.

"You okay..? You seem distant."

He sighs. "Me and Luke arnt friends any more."

I'm suprised. "Oh. Okay then." I keep staring out the window.

The car stops and I look to see that we have pulled into a gravel driveway, in front of a small, but nice house. It's painted blue.

"It's my house." He answers my question for me.

"Ah." I nod and step out of the car following him inside.

He let's us in and we head over to the living room. He collapses on the couch.

I stand there awkwardly.

What was I to do.

"Well come on Sadie I don't bite." He chuckles and pats a spot next to him.

I make my way to the couch and snuggle into his side.he holds me in his arms and rests his head on my shoulder.

"Now we just get some piece and quiet."

"Yeah. It's nice." I add.

"Your so pretty." He looks up at me.

I smile. "You are too ash." I giggle as he pulls me on his lap.

I turn around to face him and my legs wrap around his waist. I notice our position. I'm on top of him.

"I'm just happy your mine." He pulls me down onto him and kisses me softly. It ends soon. "And not lukes." He adds and I stop confused.

"Is this all about Luke?" I ask, trying to untangle myself from him.

"No, no no Sadie I just am happy you picked me over him."

"What do you mean I picked you over him?" I get off the couch put he grabs my hand.

"I didn't mean any of that Sadie. I just meant I'm happy we are together."

"Then why did you say his name! Why did you say I picked you over him!" I start to raise my voice. What's going on?

"I don't know! I'm sorry Sadie!" He stands up with me, not letting go of my arm. "Are you saying that you would have picked Luke if he asked you to be his girlfriend? Are you saying you like him...mm-more than me!"

"No Ashton. I'm just saying..." I drift off and look at the floor.

He sighs. "Sadie I-" he scratches the back of his neck. "I don't know what to say."

"I don't know if I- I like Luke, Ashton." But inside I say differently. I want to yell, cry, scream at Ashton how much that blonde boy means to me. How much I love him.

"I think we need a break Sadie" he gulps.

"What do you mean?!" I shout. I shake my arm out of his grasp. "We started dating today, today ashton! And you think we need a break? Bullshit. That's bullshit." I start to walk out the door.

"Sadie-"

I turn back around, tears in my eyes. I'm so confused. Did I actually just tell my new boyfriend, that I had feelings for another guy. Not just another guy, Luke. I had feelings for Luke.

"What Ashton."

"I love you."

"Great."

I keep walking out. I feel bad for saying that, but I've had enough of his fake words. If they are fake. What am I even saying. Ashton's the sweetest. Even Luke said that. I just need some time to calm down. I walk outside and remember one thing. I don't have a car.

Ehhhh I guess you could call this a filler? Lol. Okay it's GOING TO GET SO MUCH BETTER OMF IM SO EXCITED. I don't wanna spoil anything haha. Anyway there is only going to be like 2 chapters left. I CANT WAIT AGH