Chapter 13

"I love you." He pulled me into his body, wrapping his arms around me.

"Mmmh" I mumbled into his chest.

It was Ashton.

I looked into his beautiful eyes, but then he turned into someone else.

Luke.

I gasped and let go of him.

What the hell is going on.

"Sadie I wish we could start over."

"I wish you would stop showing up out of no where." I spat.

"I'm just at the right place at the right time."

"Not really." I argued back, crossing my arms.

"Maybe I keep showing up because I'm suppose to." He quietly said.

I look down at my feet.

"I care."

No, no he dosnt. I shake my head, tears sliding down my face.

"I care!" He said louder.

"No." I whisper back.

"I care Sadie!" He yells back at me.

I shake my head.

"I fucking care!" He screams at me.

No.

Then I wake up.

Sweat covers my body and I sit up, breathing heavily.

What.the.actual.fuck.was.that.

That was seriously the worst dream I ever had. It was so weird.

What did it mean?

Hopefully nothing.

I drag myself slowly out of bed and walk to the bathroom. My reflection passed the mirror. Half of my face is still bruised. Ugh.

I turn the shower on and start to strip.

I climb into the shower.

The waters hot. It trickles down my skin, leaving goosebumps and making it turn a light shade of red. It stings, but feels good at the same time.

I breath in, then out, trying to relieve myself from the stress. This is calming. I needed this.

I push my fingers through my dark curly hair and the water immediately soaks it through. I sigh. I'm going to call Molly today. We will do something fun. I'll get my mind off all this crap.

Minutes pass by. I loose track of time. The warm water just feels so good on my sensitive skin.

Finally, I switch the water off, and step out into the chilly bathroom, wrapping a towel around my frail body. I look at my stomach. A huge bruise is displayed on my right side. Well I'm not going to the beach today that's for sure.

I walk back to my room, and lock the door behind me.

"Hey there Delilah what's it like in New York City." I whisper to myself as I pull out jeans and a tshirt from my closet. That song was special to me. I loved it so much. It was about how much a boy cared about this girl. It gives me pain now though, because I wish someone cared that much about me.

I slip the clothes on and head downstairs to call Molly. She answers quickly.

"Hey! Are you okay? I havnt talked to you in a while." Her sweet voice is loud in my ear.

I cough. "Not really." I answer flatly.

I hear her breath intake.

"Sadie..."

"Can I come over?"'I intergect.

"Of course!"

"Okay." I hang up.

a/n: yay! Update! Okay these few chapters have been super depressing okay and I'm sorry. Keep voting and I love you all!