Chapter 9

I was so close to kissing. Kissing Luke. I didn't know if I should be disgusted or sad.

I frantically closed the front door. My mom was sitting in the living room.

"Hey." I said quietly. She looked up.

"I really don't want to start a fight mom. Today for me had been super tiring already so please, save it for tommorow. Thank you." I start up the stairs.

"Goodnight Sadie."

I don't answer.

-

The clock reads 11:30.

"Come on." I groan and reach over my mini bedside table for my phone.

Last night was weird. I'm going to forget all about it. That will be the easiest, I agreed with myself.

I check my calls and texts.

30 missed calls: 17 from Molly and 13 from Ashton. Wow someone's popular. Not really.

And 54 texts. All from Ashton and Molly. Ugh.

I texted Molly and told her I'd tell her the story later and didn't really feel like hanging out right now.

To Ashton I lied and said I was sick.

"Oh sorry Sadie, feel better soon :("

He answered instantly.

I decided to roll out of bed and take a shower. This day was going to be so boring. Where am I suppose to go I wondered as I turned on the shower.

No way am I staying here with my mom. I told Ashton I'm sick, and Molly I didn't feel like hanging out. Maybe I could just walk to a park or something.

And that's exactly what I did.

The gravel crunched under my feet as I walked on the path. I saw couples sitting on park benches. Cute.

I picked a park bench to sit on with no couple, and little bird poop. I pulled out a notebook and a pencil.

"It's not like she hated being this way. It was just the only way she knew how to live."

"Sadie? I thought you were sick?"

Ashton. Shit.

"Yeah. I was starting to feel a little better so I came here." I motioned around me to my surroundings.

"Oh um, cool." He sat next to me.

I dropped my notebook in my bag and turned to him.

"What were you doing?" He asked.

"Oh I was just writing." I laugh.

"Oooh a writer, I see."

I pushed his shoulder, laughing with him.

"So wanna hangout again soon?" He chuckled.

I swallowed hard. "With everyone?"

He looked confused. "Well if you want, I mean...I thought it could just be us..."

"Oh yeah! That's what I wants too!" I quickly said, thanking god it would just be us.

"Well....then, maybe if you still feel good we could hangout tonight? I mean if your busy that's okay we can just-"

"No I'd love to Ashton." I smiled.

"Yay! Okay well I can pick you up at like..6?" He asked, grin on his perfect face.

"Of course!" I say back.

"Thanks Sadie." He got up and started to walk, then turned back round, looking like he wanted to say something. Frowning, he started to walk again, away from me.

Maybe Ashton was the right guy I was looking for.

A/N: OKAY THIS WAS A CRAPPY CHAPTER OKAY IM SORRY I GUESS YOU COULD CALL THIS A FILLER IM SORRY ILL POST A PERFECT ONE TONIGHT I PROMISE. KEEP COMMENTING AND VOTING AND ALL THAT SHIT AHA ILYSM