Chapter 8

The thing that confused me the most was; me and Luke acted as if we knew each other for years.

"Just sit in the passenger seat." He yelled as I tried to open the door to the back.

"Fine."

I climbed into the seat next to him a buckled the seat belt. I didn't want to be in the same car as him nor room. I bet you can understand why.

"I feel like it would be to awkward to have a long conversation." Luke said quickly. "So I just want to make a few things clear. I did not drive you home. We did not fight. I did not come outside with you. I'm a complete asshole. Oh, and tonight was a giant mistake." He finished, keeping his eyes on the road.

I watched his long fingers curve around the steering wheel, tightening as he noticed me staring. "What." It was more of a statement then a question. I quickly glanced away. His voice was...dead like. Tired.

"Nothing. It's just I understand that we never, mention this again but..." I look out the window. " we could talk about it." I whisper, not daring to look at Luke.

He let out a frustrated sigh. "You don't understand. I don't want to talk about it okay? I don't even get what happened tonight so let's just both shut up already!" He raised his voice and made me jump.

"Sorry just..."

"No it's fine. I understand." I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"Shitttttt." Luke let out another frustrated sigh. "Sadie stop being so-"

"So what?" I challenged him. He glared at me.

"I don't know! You just seem so annoyed with everything I say!"

"Because I am Luke! I am annoyed!" I yell back at him.

"Yeah well your the most confusing, annoying, stupidest person I've ever seen and I just met you today!" He screamed back at me, pulling one hand through his blond hair.

"Oh." I slide down in my seat.

Then I heard him say something that probably wasn't said for me to hear.

"I always fuck up, I never do anything right."

Tears filled in my eyes. " Luke. We have said some pretty awful stuff tonight. We are way to emotional okay?" I pull his face closer to mine, making him look me in the eye. They are glazed over.

Just then I realized the car wasn't moving. He had pulled up into my driveway.

I gulped.

"I think I should just go home right now and I'll see you around. When I hangout with Ashton." I add.

Now he gulped.

"When your with Ashton?" He asked, biting his lip.

"Well yeah. I mean me and him are friends right?" I mumble, so close to Luke. The second time that night. It gave me chills.

"So, does that mean....you guys are like, something now?" He questioned, snaking his arm around my neck, pulling me even closer.

"Something like that." I say, pushing him off of me and climbing out of the car. To scared to look back at the mess I've made.

A/N: okay well it got super crazy kind of out of nowhere. Thanks for the people who are voting. Could ya also check out my new story called: living hell, you can kind find it in my works ;) thanks!!!