Chapter 5

The door knocked.

"Go answer it!" Molly whispered. I was really nervous. Being around Ashton made me want to be my best, and I was freaking our Id mess up big somehow.

I opened the door.

"Hey" Ashton grinned and waved.

"Hi! Come one Molly let's go!" I say to him, then to Molly.

We follow Ashton out to the black van that is parked in the driveway. The same one they drove me home in. I climb in, and sit in the way back, in between Calum, and this boy I havnt met.

"Heyo Sadie." Calum smirks at me then his gaze moves to Molly. It's so cute how awstruck he is by her.

The car starts. "Erm I'm Michael." The other boy I'm sitting next to turns towards me. He has dark brown hair, obviously dyed, because it looks like if he did color it once more, he would go bald. He's wearing a band tshirt, and black skinny jeans. Seems pretty cool to me. "Sadie." I smile and I instantly know we are going to be friends.

-

-

-

-

-

"Hey, here's and empty booth." Calum motioned for us all to sit down. The ice cream shop was cold, my arms raising with goosebumps.

Ashton had picked us up all at about 12:30, and bringing us to a icecream shop close by. It was still burning outside, so it was exactly what we all needed.

I scooted in, next to Ashton and Molly, Calum on the other side of her. Across the table sat Michael, and Ashton and Calums other friend, who I had not met in the car, a blonde kid, who looked like a complete ass.

"What would ya kids like?" A plump old lady waddled over to our table, dressed in a uniform, paper pad in her hand.

"Chocolate."

"Strawberry!"

"Banana?" Ashton asked.

What kind of flavor is that, no one likes bananas.

The waitress shook her head yes.

Ashton leaned back, arms crossed, with a smug look plastered on his face.

"Vanilla." I told the old lady, receiving many groans from the table. "So boring." Ashton teased, and lightly placed his hand on my back.

His touch made me jump. His gaze met mine for a second, turning my face red. Looking away, I moved in my spot. The waitress left, taking our orders.

He didn't remove his hand. "So." Everyone looked at me, including Ashton. " I've  already met Michael....but I haven't really officially met...this one." I signal over to the blonde.

He rolled his eyes. Oh, so what I thought earlier was true. He was a complete ass.

"That one...." Michael pointed towards the blonde. "Is Luke." He smirked.

I looked over at Luke, not surprisingly seeing him glaring at me. "Well nice to meet you Luke." I replied sarcastically sweet, giving him one of my famous fake smiles. This kid was so rude it was disgusting.

"Sure whatever." He turned back around to face Michael, starting a new conversation.

"Don't worry, he's like that to everyone. Ashton whispered in my ear.

"I don't care really. If he wants to be a complete ass towards me, I'll be a complete bitch." I smirk and Ashton went wide eyed, not expecting my foul language.

The shakes came, and we slurped them up fast. "Wanna come over to my place after?" Ashton asked all of us. I nodded my head. "Well let's get going then." He smiled and we all climbed out of the booth. I couldn't hold in my excitement much longer.