Chapter 23

"Sadie?" I see Calum and Michael walking towards me.

"Guys! Oh hey, um could you help me with-"

"Were you crying?" Michael suddenly asks, taking his thumb and swiping it under my eye.

"I'm fine Michael." I smile a little bit, just to prove I actually am okay.

"So what do you need help with?" Calum butted in.

"Well. Wait why are you guys even here?"

"Just to hangout with Ashton." Calum and Michael shrug.

"Oh...well." I look over at Calum.

"Me and Ashton got into a fight and..."

"You guys fought?! Over what?!" Calum scoffed.

"Luke." I sighed.

"Ooooh." Calum mumbles.

"Anyway I need you to drive me back to see Luke."

Calum scratches the back of his neck. "Mike? What do you think."

"Not gonna talk." He backed away from us and headed for ashtons door.

"I know I'm not really suppose to talk to him but I already saw him today and it was fine-"

"Your crying Sadie." Calum pulled my arm and I walked into him for a hug.

"Everything will be okay Sadie. I'll take you to see Luke. You guys are cute." He mumbled into my forehead.

I released myself from the hug. "Thank you."

With that I followed him back to his car.

--------

I silently crack the door of lukes room open.

"Luke." I quietly say and  let myself in. He's sitting in the same position as I left him. And it's fucking depressing.

He sees me. But dosnt say anything. I study him.

He has these blue eyes. Bright, bright blue. Like the ocean, full of life. Even when he's here, sad, depressed, they still are an amazing color.

Then his hair. It's blond, darker in some areas. It's plastered to his face, making him look younger, but just as gorgeous. He really is one beautiful boy.

He bites his lip.

My legs start to shake.

"Luke." I croak out. I can't breathe. I fucking can't breathe. I fall to the ground, gasping for air, tears running down my face.

I hear his footsteps quickly over to me and feel arms wrap around my waist and he pulls me up. Now we are facing eachother.

I stare up to his face, his blue, blue eyes.

"I-" he mumbles and he starts to kiss my jaw.

The tears keep coming. From him as well. I wish I could tell him. I wish I could tell him I loved him. That he had changed my whole life. And I want to spend the rest of my life with him. Because I'm fucking in love with him and don't want anyone else.

"Fuck." I grab his face in my hands and kiss him. I kiss him hard.

I feel his hands slid down my back and latching around my waist. Reach my hands up to his hair. I want him so badley.

Say it. Just say it Sadie.

"Luke I-"

"Don't fucking talk Sadie." He cried. My stomach churned. Not because it sounded like he wanted to do something to me. My stomach churned because of the way he said it. He had cried it, begging me to not talk. He wanted this almost as badly as me. We needed this.

We stumbled over to the messy bed and his pushes me down onto it. He climbs on top of me and attaches his lips back to mine.

I kiss him back, pulling him down on me.

My hand goes up his shirt, and I feel his back. I can feel every single one of his fucking bones. I want to say something but I can't. We can't waste any time. This for us is like breathing.

He suddenly stops kissing me and pulls away. "Thank you." He whispers to me and I sit up next to him in the bed.

I nod my head.

"Luke this can't mean anything- I mean it was something just me and ash and-"

He gulps. "Sure."

"Yeah I mean... I guess we could try."

He jerks his head up to meet my eyes. "What?"

"I like you more than Ashton." I say slowly, the words that I had been dyeing to say for so long coming out at last.

"Please."

"But it might not work."

"Sadie... Wherever there is love....there is hope." He says it like he had had it memorized.

I pushed the thought about him saying love out of my head. "Okay."

"I promise." He put his forehead against mine.

"I promise."