A Win-Win Situation (Winwin)

The whole school was a nervous wreck.  They were terrified of the upcoming competition between them and their rival school.  And everyone was depending on you.  You were the captain of SM High's martial arts team, and trust me, your team never disappointed at the pep rallies.  But now, you were going up against another high school, the one you've been competing against for years.  Right now, the score was tied, so this year, it really mattered who won.  Would it go to SM or your rival?

"Ugh, I can't do this," you groaned to your best friend Taeil.  "I mean, I can do all these moves and stuff, but dancing doesn't come naturally to me.  How am I supposed to dance and do my warrior thing at the same time?  I can't."

Taeil shook his head.  "No, I believe in you.  You totally got this.  Um, I mean, I got a pal who can help you, if you really need help.  This stuff is right up his alley."

"Listen, I can use all the help I can get.  Please.  Give that dude all my contact information, my address, my blood type-"

Taeil held up his hands, giggling.  "Um, I don't think address and, erm, blood type will be necessary.  Just a phone number should be fine.  His name is Dong Sicheng."

"Sicheng?  Got it.  Alright, I gotta go practice, but I'll catch you later."

TAEIL: Yo, Winwin, you still good at your martial arts stuff?"

WINWIN: OF COURSE

TAEIL: XD  I knew it.  Look, I got a loser of a friend who needs your help.  Think you can help her out?"

WINWIN: A loser of a friend?  Someone doesn't like to sugar coat things.

TAEIL: You're the only sugar I'd coat ;)

WINWIN: I'm thinking of some words right now, but I don't wanna say them and hurt your feelings.  Consider yourself lucky, hyung.

You were in the middle of breaking a sweat, trying to figure out some choreography that would work with the music, but you kept forgetting that you could only slice people in half.  Anything else, and it seemed like you had two left feet.

Your phone vibrated in the pocket of your sweatpants, and you sighed, checking out the notification.

UNKNOWN NUMBER: Hey, this is Dong Sicheng, but you can call me Winwin.  I heard you need help with some martial arts-related stuff?

YOU: YES!  Um, you know SM High's competition with NCT Academy?

WINWIN: Yea.  I'm from NCT Academy.  And um, I'll help you out, but in return I need your help.  I hear you're good at skateboarding, and I'm doing the halfpipe event.  Can we like help each other out?

YOU: I'm down.  When are you free?

WINWIN: Anytime after 3.

YOU: Tomorrow at 3 pm at SM High then?  I got you on the skateboarding.  There's a halfpipe place close to my house, so we can stop by there after some martial arts grinding.

WINWIN: Sounds good.  Can't wait.

You stood in front of the school, waiting for Winwin.  He never really gave you a physical description, but you felt like you'd recognize him if you saw him.  And you were right.  A scrawny boy stepped out of a silver car with large, red headphones on.  He looked around, looking like a little, lost kitten, and you resisted the urge to let out an "awwww."  You waved him over, and he smiled once he saw you.

"Sorry if I seem on edge.  I am on enemy territory, after all," he giggled, and you tried your hardest not to smile too hard.

"Gotcha.  Let's get you out of sight, then."  You showed him to the dance practice room in the basement.  "Alright, so I'm using GOT7's 'Never Ever' for music.  Um, I can show you my choreography so far, if you want."

"I guess that'd be helpful, so I can see what I'm working with," Winwin nodded in encouragement.  

You showed him some of your routine until you felt like everything was falling apart.  "See?  I suck."

"Um... well, you've got rhythm, but your choreography isn't like the best.  Let me try some stuff out and we can put something together for you by 5 pm.  You a fast learner?"

"Pft, of course," you placed your hands on your hips.  

It was about 7 pm, and the two of you were still hashing it out in the practice room.  Winwin's skills completely blew you away at first sight.  You had heard Taeil hype him up, but seeing him in action had been a completely different experience.  You weren't sure the human was made to move the way he twisted his.

"Do you feel more confident, now?" Winwin asked after a practice one day.  You smiled, nodding.  The two of you were heading to the halfpipe skate park by your house.  You rode alongside Winwin, who you had developed strong feelings for over the past couple of weeks the two of you had been helping each other.  

It wasn't long before Winwin was charging down the bowl, carving it up before he returned to the top of the bowl where you were standing.  It looked like he was blushing with the setting sun casting a rosy glow over his cute face.  Without hesitation, he took off his helmet, dropping it before backing you against the railing and kissing you.  You were surprised, but let yourself melt into his embrace.  You smiled, breaking away.

It looked like he was about to apologize, but you stopped him by leaning in for another quick kiss.  "Don't apologize, Sicheng."

"If you say so," he grinned.  "Um, so you ready to get back to skating?"

You pulled him closer.  "Maybe a few more minutes like this."

A/N: OMG I WAS TRYING SO HARD NOT TO SCREAM WHILE WRITING SOME OF THIS!  That's what I get for writing this outside my class, haha.  I'm still obsessed with NCT's comeback.  Anyone have any favorite NCT songs they want to share?  I've listened to all of them, and I think my favorite from the new album is "Touch" because it's so happy and bubbly, but I blast all of them everyday :)

Also, please send in your recommendations.  Heads up, I'll be posting more frequently on here and on my Stray Kids Imagines from now on.  Enjoy reading!