Eighty-One.ღ

"Do you really have to go back to work?" I pouted,"Yeah,can you take care of Nash by yourself?" she wrapped her arms around me,"Of course. I'll miss you." I kissed her,"I pumped alot of milk and it's in the fridge,just put it in warm water for a few minutes to warm up." she said,"I know,baby. Go to work." I pecked her lips.

"I don't want to go." she whined and kissed me,"We don't want you to go,but they need you back,the day will go  by fast,I know it." I kissed every inch of her face,she laughed,"Okay,I love you." she grabbed her purse and headed to her car,I watched as she pulled out of the driveway,I waved to her before I shut the door.

"You ready to look at house with me?" Nick walked downstairs,"Why don't you get Jordan?" I asked,"She's working,come on,dude..You told me you would." Nick said,"Right,go get in the car,I'll get Nash." I headed upstairs and picked up Nash,"Hey dude." I kissed his cheek. I carried him downstairs,I grabbed the baby bag,I got outside,"You got the car seat in?" I asked Nick,"Yeah." he told me,then he helped me get Nash in the car,I got in and Nick drove to the house his Realtor  told him to go.

"Is it alright if I listen to Demi's radio show?" I asked,"Yeah,sure,go ahead." he said,I turned on the radio to the right station. "He is the most coolest and cutest baby I have ever seen and I'm glad he's mine. Words can't express how bless I am to have that little boy in my life as well as the great guy in  my life too." she gushed,I smiled down at my lap. 

"2 more months until the wedding." Nick chuckled,"I know...I mean I was excited for Ashley's and I's wedding...but I really in love with Demi...I can't wait for her to be legally mine.." I smiled,"I can tell you guys love each other...because the way you talk about her..it's different when you talked Ashley." Nick smiled.

"I love her,Nick...she's the best thing that ever happened to me,besides Nash." I smiled. Nick pulled into the driveway,we got out and I pulled out the stroller,I got Nash in and then we made our way to the realtor. "Hello I'm Kathy Wilkins." she introduced. "I'm Nick Jonas." Nick shook her hand,"I'm Joe Jonas." I shook her hand.

"I'll show you this house and see you guys like it." she smiled and she headed inside,I laughed,"What?" Nick glared,"She thinks we're a couple!" I laughed,"Dude,grow up. She doesn't think that." he went inside,I laughed and pushed the stroller inside,"Here is the front,this is the room you walk in,the stairs." Kathy said.

"The stairs are cool." I shrugged,we followed her to the dining room,"This is beautiful." Nick looked around,"And it's righ off the kitchen." she took us to the kitchen,"This is a fantastic kitchen for whoever likes to cook." Kathy smiled,I smirked at Nick,he just rolled his eyes. "You ready to see the upstairs?" 

"Sure." I picked up Nash,and we headed upstairs,"This is the first bathroom." she said,"Pretty small,but that shower is big,so I guess it's good." Nick said,we headed to the master bedroom,"How this bedroom is big enough for you two." 

I threw my head back,laughing,"Please ignore him." Nick said,I kept laughing,"Joe,stop it." Nick whispered,"I'm sorry." I calmed down. "Does this work for you?....Babe." I smirked,Nick rolled his eyes," It has a nice walk in closet." Nick said.

~~

We were now having lunch at a restaurant outside,"I kind of like house 3.." Nick said," I thought the second house was more your style." I sipped my water."I thought it was too big. House three is perfect." Nick said,"I don't know why I'm debating,I won't be living there." I chuckled.

"True." Nick smiled,"We could be lovers @nickjonas pic.twitter.com/fdklERLsdlslfklELEsl" I tweeted,laughing. 

"Going to have to work late :( I'm sorry." Demi texted me,

"Okay :( Love you." I replied.

"So I guess it's just you and me for dinner." I ate some bread,"I'm  picking Jordan up from work and we're going to her parents. Sorry dude." he sipped his lemon water,"I guess it's just you and me,Nash." I looked at him.

"He's a good mix...I see you then I see Demi in him.." Nick took a bit of his sandwhich,"I told Demi I want his eyebrows to grow out like mine,Demi disapproves." I smiled,"Only you can have those caterpillers." Nick laughed,"Ahaha."  I smirked.

~~

"What is that in the sky? Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No,it's Nashville Jonas!" I ran around holding Nash in the air,he started giggling,I laughed,"I was suppose to put you to bed after yoru bath...shh,don't tell mommy." I whispered,he just smiled at me,putting his hand in his mouth,I put him on his changing table and got him  changed into his pajamas.

Once I put him to sleep,I put him on his crib,I grabbed the babymonitor and I headed to the bedroom,I slipped off my pants and shirt and crawled into bed.

~~ 

Around 11 pm,I heard someone in my room,I opened my eyes,I saw Demi in her black lacey bra,"Sorry,I woke you.." she went to her closet,I rubbed my eyes,"Did you just get home?" I sat up,"Yeah,I had major paper work to do." she walked out in her pajamas and I looked at her,"You okay? You look like you've been crying.." I turned on my lamp,"A mom...just called me about a sad story..."she sat next to me.

"What was the story?"  I put my arm around her,"Her daughter...is still a big Jonas Brothers fan...and she got cancer...but her family can afford treatment....she's 6...and just got into your music when she was 4..it just made me realize...what if that were us..what if Nash had to deal with that..." she said,I swallowed,trying not to tear up,I pulled her close,"I know it's sad...but some kids aren't blessed...but it shows howv strong they are..." I kissed her forehead.

"I want to do something for them...she's an inocent 6 year old..." she sniffled,"How bout we do a fundraiser....We could call Kevin over and we could do a free concert for her...and do fun games to earn her money." I stroke her hair,"Thank you,baby,that means alot." she laid her head on my chest,"I love you. I don't like to see you upset,so if I can do anything to put that famous beautiful smile of yours on your face,I will." I kissed the top of her head. 

She took a picture of us. "So blessed to have this man in my life & I'll get to call him mine in 2 months!<3 pic.twitter.com/ffkldDLFsllELLRdkslsdlxp"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's so happy rn...too bad..

oops.