Eighty-Fourღ

"Come on,Joe. You've been mopping on your bed two days now." Nick tried to pull me up,"I have the right to mope." I sighed,"Move on,Joe..." Nick said.

"MOVE ON?!! YOU EXPECT ME TO MOVE ON FROM A WOMAN I FUCKING LOVE WHO CARRIED MY BABY!?" I glared at Nick,"Okay,check up on me when the same thing happened to you." I rolled my eyes and  laid back down.

"Don't you even bring Jordan into this!" Nick pointed,I rolled my eyes,"Did I say her name!? No,I just said YOU. "  I glared at him,"Guess what,you're going to be another uncle. Jordan is pregnant and guess what! I'm the bad guy that only cared for myself and let her walk away,but here I am taking care of my brother!" Nick rolled his eyes.

"You don't have to! I'm 24! I can take care of my own damn self!" I rolled over to my other side,"Yeah,seems like it. Mopping on the bed for days,awesome. Call me when I have my brother back." he slammed my bedroom door and headed out of my house,I threw  my pillow at the door. 

I sighed,I turned on the tv,it was on the last channel Demi had it on,E! entertainment.

"Is Jemi over? We have no idea,but it sort of looks like,but it also sort of looks like they are together,yesterday, Demi took her son out to the park in a long jacket,hoodie up covering up. She would usually take pictures with fans,but sources say she was bitter and didn't take pictures with people who asked her. It's summer and why is she wearing a jacket?? We haven't had an recents Jemi candids,so that's what is making people wonder,Lovato was caught wearing her engagement ring,tho." they reported,I rolled my eyes,I got up and took the  tv off the wall and carried it to the basement,I put in the closet and headed back to my bedroom,I walked back Nash's nursery,I headed inside,I sighed.

I pulled out his baby book,I sat down in the rocker,I flipped through the pages.

"Wait,what? You're pregnant?" I smiled,"Yeah,I just found out a few minutes ago."she smiled,big at me.,"So we're really having a baby?" I smiled,overjoyed."Yes,we're having a baby." she giggled.

"You wanna see your baby?" the nurse smiled,

"Yes,please!" Demi begged,she  sat up,and the nurse handed her our baby wrapped in a blue blanket,she smiled big,"He's so cute." Demi began to rock him gently,I smiled, "This is our son.." I rubbed the baby's leg,smiling,she looked up andsmiled at me,"You wanna see daddy?"  Demi looked at him,and handed him to me.

"Hey bud." I held him up,supporting his head,"I'm you daddy.." I smiled,proudly,Demi smiled at me.

"Does he have a name?" a nurse smiled,

"Nashville Alexander Jonas." Demismiled.

I went through rest of the photos we had of him,for right now,I sighed,I closed the book and put it up,I just didn't know what to do..I slipped on shorts and a tshirt,I headed out for a run.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry,it's a filler :) 

Would anyone want a marathon of this story soon?