Seventeenღ

Demi's POV.

I slipped on a two piece black bathing suit,and slipped on jean shorts and a shirt,I took Joe's hand and we headed to the aquarium to ride on dolphins. I tied my hair up in a ponytail. The instructer gave us instructions. 

Then we took off our clothes on,now we're in our swimsuits then e slipped on our life vest.

"Have fun."the instructor said,and we stepped into the water,"Shit,it's cold!" I froze up. Joe laughed at me,I swam to a dolphin,"Hey girl." I smiled and I grabbed onto the dolpinh and I began to ride it through the water,I started laughing.

I looked at Joe,he was having a problem getting on the dolphin. "Having a problem?"

"I can't grab onto it,it's moving." Joe laughed,I threw my head laughing. 

...

We are back in LA now. I slipped on a short silver glittery tight dress with matching heels and I slipped on a few jewelery. I did my makeup and curled my hair. 

"Come on babe." Joe yelled from downstairs, and I headed downstairs,"Damn,you're gorgeous." Joe smiled and took my hand. I got in his car and he drove to the club. 

We snuck in.

We started dancing.

"You're a sexy machine, you're a Hollywood dream.

And you got me feeling like a homecoming queen.
Let's drop out of this crowd, somewhere no one's allowed.

I want yo-o-o-o-u,
All to myself, I want you all to mysel-el-elf,
And nobody else.
(Yeah)
You don't need no other lover,
We can keep it undercover." Selena Gomez's song Undercover was playing.

"You're absolutely,stunning." Joe whispered in my ear,seductively,I smiled and I started grinding on him,I bit my lip as I felt my ass rubbing against his member.

He threw his head back,enjoying it. I grabbed his hands and made them rub down my body,"Keep going.." he begged and I kept grinding on him.

"Oh yeah..." he moaned.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" a familar voice came up behind me,I stopped and it was Nathan. "Nathan,stop.." I looked at me.

"So you're the Nathan I hear alot about." Joe smirked,facing Nathan,"Who the hell are you--wait,you're that gay Jonas boy" Nathan chuckled.

"Nathan,stop!" I held Joe's hand.

"Why you holding his hand,Demi?" Nathan raised his eyebrow,"I...I...um...love him."

"WHY YOU STEALING MY GIRL,JOSEPH?"
"SHE WAS NEVER YOUR GIRL,DUDE."

"Oh really? Then why does she have those cuts and bruises from me?" he smirked,I gasped,"Are you fucking proud of that!?" I glared.

"I made my mark." he shrugged,
"You're proud of hitting a woman!?" Joe glares,he was mad.

"SHE'S MY FUCKING GIRL." Nathan yelled.
"NOT ANYMORE,BUDDY. SHE'S MINE." Joe raised his voice.

"OH REALLY?!" Nathan yells and pulls out his gun,I gasped,"NATHAN DON'T!" I cried out,everyone turned and looked at us.

"Goodbye,Joseph." Nathan smirked and shot Joe in the heart.

Everything froze as Joe's body fell down to the floor,"Joe!!" I got down on my knees and looked at Joe,"Joe! Please,wake up!" I cried out.

"He's dead,now let's go." Nathan grabbed me and I tried fighting. "Shut up. I told you the consequences for cheating on me,bitch." he threw me in his truck and drove off fast.

I got my phone out and started calling the police,until Nathan pushed my phone out the window.

Joe's POV.

The next day.

Beep.Beep.Beep.Beep.Beep. 

That was the sound I woke up too,I rubbed my eyes,I was in the hospital. "Hey bro." Kevin smiled,along with his wife,Danielle. 

"Hi.." I yawned,"Where's Demi?" I asked,concerned.

"Were you with her last night?" Kevin asked,"Yes,where is she?!" I asked. "We don't know,Joe..I'm sorry." Danielle sighed,I sighed.

"Oh yay,I see that you're awake." the doctor walks in,"Hello." I looked at him upset. "We got the bullet out of your chest in time before it hit your heart,or you would of been dead."

"Thank you." I smiled a little.

"We'll be keeping you in the hospital for a few days,but I don't want any sexual intercourse for atleast a week."

"Hmm,okay,thanks doctors" I yawned.

-------------------------------------------------

Even MORE drama coming soon.

this chapter is dedicated to @EyeHeartDemi for being the first to comment on the last chapter :)