Sixty-Oneღ

15 weeks;

I put the blanket down in the grass, I sat next to Joe,my bump has gotten a bit bigger. He put his arm around me as laid down. Joe rested his hand on my stomach. I was looking at the stars,smiling,he cuddled his face into my hair. I giggled.

"I've been thinking,babe.." he looked at me,I turned my head and looked at him,"About what?" I smiled."Let's go to Paris,France..for a getaway..I mean..we only have a few months for only us before this baby...and I want to go to France with you before you get any bigger." he looked at me.

"Why Paris?" I giggled,
"It's the most romantic city in the world,why not?" he rubbed my belly,I smiled,"Fine..for how long?" I kissed his jawline. "Mmm.." he smiled,"A week or two." he smiled,"Alright." I smiled at him,"You're so beautiful." he looked at me,I blushed,"Pregnancy looks absolutely good on you." he kissed me. "I'm feeling it kick." I smiled,I put his hand where it is kicked,he smiled at me.

"You make me the happiest guy alive." he smiled,I kissed his lips,"So when are we leaving?" I held his hand,"Maybe after our doctor's appointment in two days.." he intertwtined our hands.

..

"Dr.Wilson will be here in a minute." the assistant left,"I want this to be over,I can't wait for France." I clapped. He chuckled,"Hey guys!" The GYN walked in,"Hey." I smiled,"How are you feeling?" she asked,"Pregnant." I smiled,she laughed,"That's usual."So you ready for you ultrasound...you're 15 weeks right?" she asked.

"Yep,I held Joe's hand as I laid down,"Well,sometimes we could find out the sex..it depends on the position..unless you don't want to know.." she said,I looked up at Joe,"Well,I want to know."  he smiled.

"Alright,let's get this started." she smiled and put the jelly  on my belly,she scanned it around,"It looks really healthy." she smiled,I looked at the screen and then looked at Joe,he was smiling. "So do we know the sex?" Joe bit his lip.

"Yes." She smiled,"Do you guys want to know the sex?"
"Please." I smiled,I held Joe's hand. 

"It's a healthy baby....boy." she smiled,I squealed,"It's really a boy?" Joe smiled,"Yeah,that's his little penis right there." she pointed. "Just like mine.." Joe mumbled,I hit him playfully,I was smiling. "So I'll say our next appointment will 20 weeks,sound good?" she smiled. "Perfect,I got a question tho.."  I sat up after she cleaned me up.

"Okay,what is it?"
"We're going to France this week...is it safe for me to fly on a plane?"
"Yes,it's absolutely safe,it's better now then later,because they don't let people who are close to their due dates because of complications,so yeah,it's safe. Have fun." she smiled.

"Yay." I smiled,Joe helped me up,"Thank you so much,See you in the next month!" I smiled,I held Joe's hand as we walked out,"Man.." Joe groaned as he saw paparazzi outside,I sighed. "Stay here,I'll pick you up at the front." he said and left.

..

12 hours later;

We were now in Paris,it was 6:15 am here,we're exhausted,I slipped in my pajamas and crawled into our bed in our suite,Joe took his shirt and climbed into bed. 

We woke at like 12:13 in the afternoon,"Hey baby.How you feeling?" he rubbed my head,I laid my head on his head,"Still tired,but I don't want to spend my whole time sleeping.." I giggled,"So I was thinking...we tell people it's a boy when we get back..I don't want to do it over the phone." I said as he kept stroking my hair,"Alright,deal. I can't believe we're having a boy.." Joe smiled.

"You know what would be funny? Since Dani and Kevin had a girl,we're having a boy,and if Nick ever gets Olivia pregnant,and it would be a girl." I smiled,"So funny." he said sarcastically. "It sounded better in my head." I giggled,"Do you have any names?" he smiled.

"I picked out a name since I was atleast...12...I liked the name Nashvile..it's unoriginal and we could call him Nash...Nashville Jonas.." I smiled. "I love that name..." he smiled,"Really?" I giggled,"We need a middle name." I said.

"Nashville James Jonas?"
"Nashville Thomas Jonas?" I said,"That is a thought. We got time still,and now we get to do the nursery." he smiled,"I'm so happy I'm making you happy." I kissed him. "I'm happy that you're happy that you're making me happy."

I laughed,"I'm happy that your happy that I'm happy that I'm making you happy." I pecked his lips,I got up and started getting ready for the day.

...

"Babe,take a picture." Joe smiled and he posed in front of the Eiffel Tower,I laughed and took some pictures.

"What a nerd.#Paris #France pic.twitter.com/fefPFGKepSDFKEdkpwpk"

------------------------------------------------------------

Any middle names?

xxxChloe.