Fifty-Eight.ღ

"i can't believe this is my last day with you." Joe frowned,"I know,baby..but I had fun these past 3 days..I've been lonely." I kissed his cheek. "I've been lonely too." he smiled at me,"Well,go get ready,Miley wants us over." I pecked his lips and headed out of bed,he squeezed my ass,"Beep beep." he smiled,I giggled and headed to my suitcase to pick out what to wear for the day,"God..that ass." he groaned,I smiled,"Calm yourself." I took my clothes and headed to the bathroom.

When I got out I slipped on black skinny leather pants with a black and gold print halter top. I dried my hair then made it wavy,I did my makeup. I slipped on some gold jewelry,then black heel sandals,I grabbed my purse and walked out,Joe already ready. "You ready?" he smiled.

"Yep." I smiled,I took his hand as we walked down to the car,I got in and he drove to Miley's. "I can't believe we are spending our last time together with Miley." Joe scoffed,I said,"Hey,it's better than staying in bed and fucking each other all day." I smirked,looking out the window. "Hey,two days ago,you said I was good in bed." he smirked back.

"You are. I have no problem staying in bed all day,I just didn't want to stay in bed all day on my last day." I held his hand as he drove,"Touche'." he smiled. I giggled and turned on the radio,I moved my head to the music.

"That's shit." Joe changed the station,I giggled.

"I put you high up in the sky

And now, you're not coming down

It slowly turned, you let me burn" Joe sang along with the radio,I giggled.

Joe pulled into the driveway,I got out and took his hand,I rang the doorbell,"Coming!" Liam said,he opened  the door,"Hey Demi! Hey Joe,come in!" Liam smiled,"Thank you." I smiled.

"Babe,Demi is here." Liam called,Miley walked in,showing a little baby bump,"OMG YOU'RE PREGNANT!!" I screamed,"3 months." Miley smiled,"Congratulations!" I hugged her,"Thanks!! I missed you!" she smiled and hugged me,"Why didn't you call me and tell me?!" I smiled,"It said it was disconnected." she said,showing me the number."That's my old number,here." I smiled as I gave her my number.

"So when is the baby shower?" I followed her to the couch,I saw Joe go to the backyard with Liam,"3 months." Miley smiled,"I'll be free,you better invite me!" I smiled,"I will, I will!" she smiled,putting her hand on her bump,"Well,I'm really happy for you..thought of any names?" I asked. "Well..if it's a boy we want to name it Keagan James Hemsworth..if it's a girl we decided on Jennieve Rose Hemsworth." she smiled.

"Those are so precious!" I smiled and hugged her. The boys walked n,"Want some food from the barbie?" Joe said in an Australian accent,I bit my lip.

..

He laid me on the bed,kissing me,I slipped off his shirt,"That Australian accent it a turn on.." I smirked,"Ooh,you like that,mate?" he smirked,sucking on my neck.

..

The next day,I woke up,I slipped on jeans and a shirt. I tied my hair up into a ponytail,I zipped up my suitcase and crawled into bed,I started kissing Joe's neck,"Wake up." I smiled,he groaned, I tapped his butt,"Wake up." I smiled, "No."  he smiled in his sleep. I smirked and headed under the covers and started sucking on his member,"Okay,okay!" he groaned,I pulled up,"Thank you." I smiled,he got up and headed into the shower.

...

"Well..that's my flight.." I sighed,he cupped my face,"I love you so much and these 3 days were awesome..." he looked me in the eyes,"I love you too." I kissed him,he picked me up and twirled me around,I smiled,paparazzi were taking pictures,"Bye." I pulled away,I headed to my plane.

A Few Days later.

I threw up my meal this morning when I woke up and now I didn't feel like doing anything,I laid on my couch,watching tv. Someone ran my doorbell,"Come in!" I yelled,my mom and sister walked in,"Hey,you okay?" my mom asked,"I was feeling good this morning...than I threw up.." I laid back on the couch. "Oh,honey,I'm going to make some soup." my mom headed to my kitchen. "Demi..." Dallas sat next to me,"What?" I yawned. 

"When was your last period?.."Dallas crossed her fingers,"I missed it,it was suppose to be last we--Oh shit." I looked at her,she smirked,"Can you go get me some tests?"  I whispered,"Yeah." Dallas nodded,"Mom,I'm going to the store...um...Demi needs more hairspray,do you need something?" she asked.

"Yeah,Campbell's chicken noodle. Apparently Joe and Demi don't have soup." my said,"Alright. See you sis." Dallas left.

I sat up,thinking,"It's going to be okay,Hun." my mom hugged me,"Mom.." I stared at the coffee table,"Yes?" she kissed my cheek. "I missed my period...and I could be pregnant..." I sighed,"Oh honey,it's okay." she stroke my head,I closed my eyes. "You're not mad?.." I looked at her,"Why would I be mad?." he brushed my hair.

"Because..I want to be a grandparent...and I know your and Joe's place is..he just got divorced...he's not wanting to get married yet,so I understand,and I'm excited,what about oyu?" she smiled,"I'll be excited when I take the test..I'm not getting my hopes up." I yawned. "I guess soup won't fix anything.."she laughed,"I still want the soup." I smiled.

..

"I'm back." Dallas walked,"I told mom.." I said,"Oh okay,here you go." she handed me 4 pregnancy tests,"Damn,girl." I giggled,I got up and headed to the bathroom.

5 minutes later..

I walked out of the bathroom,"SO?!" my mom asked,smiling,"Well...congratulations...you're going to be a grandmother.." I smiled,Dallas screamed and hugged me.

---------------------------------------------------

DEMI'S PREGNANT!!!

unless something happens..mwahhaa..