Twenty Sixღ

"She's pregnant with my baby." he swallowed.

"Oh..um..that's cool." I gulped,kind of heartbroken,"You okay?" Joe looked at me,I nodded,"Yeah..my parents are here." I got up and ran outside,"DEMI!!" my mom smiled and I ran and hugged her tight. "Hey dad!" I hugged him. 

"Hey Dems!" Dallas hugged me,"Hey Dall!! Hey Maddie!!" I smiled and hugged her,"Where is this lover of yours?" Dallas smirked,I sighed,"Joe come here." I called out. Joe walks out,"Joe,this is my mom,Dianna,my stepdad,Eddie,my sister,Dallas,and my half sister,Madison." I hugged Madison again.

"Hey guys,it's nice to meet you." Joe smiled,then he looked at me,I looked down,"I'll get your bags." Joe smiled a little and headed to their car,"I'll help." Eddie volunteered. 

I went inside with my sister and my mama. "We missed you so much!" Dallas smiled,"I missed you guys." I hugged them all.

"So this is a nice place." my mom smiled,"Thank you." I smiled,"And by the way,we met Joe at your party." Dallas giggled,"Oh..that's embarassing." I laughed,"Well you girls want to help me cook?" I smiled and put my hair in a messy bun.

"Dallas and I will." My mom smiled,"I'll play with Oliver." Madison smiled and picked up Olly. I headed to the kitchen with my sister and mom. Joe was taking their suitcases to the guest room.

"So what do we have planned for tomorrow..it's almost Christmas." Dallas smiled,"I have to work in the morning till 3,but you can do stuff with Joe." I smiled,pouring the ingredients together.

"Okay,we need to get to know your boyfriend." Dallas giggled,"Have fun." I laughed,"We are done with the suitcases,what are we having for dinner?!" Joe put his arms around me. I sighed and pulled away,he looked at me,shocked,I looked at him,then I looked down.

He headed to the game room with Eddie,I sighed,"You alright,Dems?" Dallas nudged me,"I'm fine." I smiled at her. 

..

"Boys,dinner is ready." my mom yelled,I sat next to Dallas and Madison,"Ooh,looks good." Eddie smiled and sat down,then Joe sat down.

He looked at me,I looked at the food,I took a big bite,"Mm..it's good mom." I smiled,"You and Dallas helped. " My mommy smiled,I smiled.

..

"What movie do you want to watch?" I asked,"How bout Les Misérable?" I smiled,"Sure,put it in." Dallas smiled, I put the disc in the DVD,"Babe,can we please talk?" Joe looked at me,I sighed,"Be right back."

I headed to our bedroom with him,he shut the door,"Are you ashamed of me or something!?" Joe looked at me,"If i was ashamed of you,I wouldn't let you be around my family?" I looked at him.

"Then why are you giving me the cold shoulder?!" he looked at me,hurt. I did it,I hurt him. I sighed,"I don't want you to be a father!" I sat on the bed,I started crying.

Silence.

"Once that baby comes..you'll be around it and never around me...I want you and me,not you,baby,wife,then me. I thought you would finally be divorced..so we can only worry about us.." I looked at him.

"Never in hell would I never make time for you,babe." Joe pulled me up,"I wouldn't get all worked up..because we have been dating for atleast 5 or 6 months,and Ashley is only 2 months pregnant,so there is no doubt that she is pregnant,even is she is,she must be faking,or she is carrying chid with another man." he looked at me.

I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his chest,he kissed the top of my head,he stroke my back,we just stood there.

"I love you." I closed my eyes,

"I love you more."

I looked up at him,"You need to shave.." I smiled,"I love my stubble." he smiled,"Well you know how it feels on a girl." I winked and pecked his lips.

"Is that suppose to be dirty?" he smiled,"Mhmm." I smiled,I tried to pick him up,"What the fuck are you doing!?" he laughed. "I can't pick you up." I laughed,"Good,cause that'll  be really weird." he laughed.

"Let's go back to the movie." I smiled and took his hand and headed back to the movie.

The next day.

"Everybody wake up!! Someone has to go to work." my mom walked in and turned on the light, I groaned and my face on Joe's stomach,"Demi wake up if you don't want to get fired."

"Five more minutes." I mumbled,cuddling next to Joe,"No,I made you breakfast,you don't like it cold." my mom said,"It's 7 in the fucking morning,who cooks this early?" I mumbled.

"Demetria,up!" Dianna cheered,I groaned and rolled over,"Okay!" I got up and slipped on my robe,and headed downstairs,rubbing my eyes,"Good morning." I yawned. 

"We made you pancakes." Eddie smiled,"Looks good." I sat down and started eating.

"Morning." Joe comes downstairs,"Morning,Joe!" Everyone greeted,"Morning,babe." he pecked my lips before he got his plate.

..

I slipped on a black shirt and a brown knitted cardigan with dark jeans and brown wedges,I did my makeup and straightened my hair. "Well,I'm off. Bye." I kissed Joe and headed to my car and drove off.

Joe's POV.

"I was thinking we could of christmas tree shopping and get it up before Demi comes home.." I told them,"So cute,let's do it!" Dallas smiled,"Alright,let's get ready." I said and we all headed to our rooms to get ready.

I put on a light blue button down shirt with a black jacket and black jeans and black shoes,I slipped on dark blue beanie,I grabbed my phone,keys and wallet,and headed downstairs,"Let's go." I got in my car with them,I drove to the Christmas Tree Farm.

..

We get there and we searched for the perfect Christmas Tree,"So you really make Demi happy?" Dianna smiled,"I hope so,I mean.....I am in love with her." I gushed. "I'm glad she finally found someone who makes her smile...she deserves it."

"Yeah..Nathan is a total Jerk." I said,looking  for a tree. "Yeah,but Keith..started it."

"What do you mean?.." I looked at her. "Well..when Demi was 16..and throughout her teenage years..she was inlove with this boy who just used her... he kept calling her fat and ugly..Demi took it personally and she began to..not eat and be depressed...she got skinny,I mean skinny,her ribs were showing."

"That's hard to believe..I mean she has curves.." I looked at Dianna,"We made her help...she got out a few weeks before she turned 19 and she met Nathan when she was 20..we prayed she would find someone who makes her happy,but then I saw scars on her wrists and bruises.."

I sighed,"Well..I'm so thankful for her." I smiled,"I found a good tree!" Dallas yelled,everyone ran over to her. I knew what I should do.

"I made a twitter,well my bestie @mileycyrus helped me. Glad I am getting to interview her today! 💋 pic.twitter.com/fdEEbgtYcSfgYctTvZX"

I followed Demi on twitter and retweeted her,then I tweeted her,"@ddlovato 😍🙊"

I read some of my mentions,"@Jonasbitch:THE ONLY RELATIONSHIP I SHIP FOR @JOEJONAS is him with @DDLOVATO <3" I smiled a little.

"I'm going over tonight,we are going to talk." I text Ashley.