Sixtyღ

a month later;

"This is the most corniest thing I have ever done." I giggled,I sat next to him,"Please just do it for me,I want to show the world how happy I am." Joe smiled. "Fine." I smiled,he put his hand on my tiny tiny baby bump,and took a selfie. He then kissed me. 

"Guess what....WE'RE HAVING A BABY!! pic.twitter.com/FprdfkvFGLddkfoderERR" Joe tweeted,I smiled and retweeted it. 

"@JonasLives: OMG ANOTHER JONAS BABY FROM ANOTHER OF MY FAVE JONAS COUPLE!! #icant" many tweets were like that and soon #Jemibaby was trending. I slipped on pants and a shirt that fit,I looked out the window and saw Selena,I screamed,Joe ran to the bedroom,"WHAT!?" he freaked."SELENA!!" I ran downstairs to the front door,we hugged,she started crying,which made me cry because I am an emotional wreck. "I love you." she hugged me tight,I pulled away a little,"I love you too." I smiled,wiping my tears.

"Omg,you're pregnant." she smiled,"Yeah." I smiled,I put my hand on my little bump. "I really have to head to work..Have you done an interview since you've been out of treatment?" I smiled,"No." she wiped her eyes,"Well..do you want to?" I smiled big,"By my best friend!? YES!" Selena smiled. 

I slipped my jacket on,Joe headed downstairs,"I'm off,babe." I kissed his lips,"Be careful." he kissed me and kissed my stomach,I smiled and got into my car and drove to work,"So you and Joe excited?" Selena smiled,"Yeah...we're really thrilled." I smiled,"How far along are you?" 

"10 weeks." I smiled."Oh,Dems,I am SO happy for you!!"  she squealed,I giggled,I parked my car and headed inside my work,"Wow,you looks amazing!" Selena looked around,I sat at my chair,and took off my chair,"Good morning,good morning. It's Demi Lovato on 93.5 Demi." I smiled.

"My advice for the day..is to tell somebody how important they are to you...you don't know when or how they will disappear out of your life." I smiled,"So here is a song for all your best friends....boyfriends,girlfriends..whoever." I smiled."This is...Count On Me by my favorite Bruno Mars." I smiled and played the song. 

"We're now back..first caller on the line..Hello,this is Demi,may I ask who is calling?" 

"Hello Demi,I'm Jamie..congratulations on your pregnancy..I'm pregnant also...and I wish my husband so so excited like your boyfriend,but he isn't....he wants me give it up for adoption.." she said.

"Well,he should of realized that you're married..and you wanted a family...all I can tell you that you need to leave him..I know it's the rough thing to do...when you're pregnant...but in the long run you will find that guy who will want to have kids with you..I know it." I smiled. "Thank you Demi. Have a good day." she hung up.

"This song is for you,Jamie...and also so I can go pee." I giggled and played the song and hurried to the bathroom.

..

"Okay,so we're back...and I have someone very special to me...she just got out of treatment...My beautiful best friend,Selena Gomez." I smiled,"Hiiii" she said into the mic,"So when did you get our treatment? You look so healthy and strong." I smiled.

"Thank you,I've been back from treatment...since last Tuesday..I think..yeah last Tuesday." she giggled."Thank you Dem. They really helped me get back to who I am..I'm happy again." Selena smiled,"That's awesome..you look really happy.I'm glad to see you happy again." I smiled.

"I'm glad to see my best friend again." Selena smiled,"We need to stop being this corny." I giggled.

..

"It's nice to see you,Sel!" I hugged her,"You too,Dems." she smiled and hugged me, I headed inside my house as she gets in her car and drives off.

I headed into the living room and saw Joe sleeping on the couch with Winston and Oliver sleeping on top of him,I smiled,I kissed his forehead. He fluttered his eyes open,"Hey." he stretched,"I didn't mean to wake you...I just wanted to tell you I'm home." I smiled,stroking his hair back from his forehead. "I love when you do this to my hair..it feels good for some odd reason." he smiled,I giggled,"I'm going to make dinner." I smiled and headed to the kitchen,"Our doctor's appointment is tomorrow,remember?" I said,getting the stuff out.

"I remember baby." he got up and sat at the bar,watching me cook.

..

I slipped on one of Joe's shirt and crawled into bed,he put his arm around me,I laid my head on his chest,"Love you babe."  he kissed my cheek,"I love you too,baby." I pecked his lips. He then turned out the lights.

..

I got out of bed with a big yawn,I headed to the shower. I wrapped myself in a towel,and walked out of the bathroom,Joe was still asleep,"Babe,wake up." I flicked him,"Why did you flick me!?" he groaned,"Wake up." I kissed his cheek."I don't want to." he rolled over,"Babe,we have to go to the doctor's appointment." I said.

"Oh yeah!" he jumped out of bed,I giggled a little,"Good morning,beautiful." he cupped my face and kissed me,"Mmm.." I smiled,he then winked at me and headed to the shower. I slipped on jeans and a plain old black shirt,I went to the bathroom and started drying my hair, Joe hopped out of the shower and puts a towel around his waist.

He kissed my cheek,rubbing my belly,I smiled,"You know...pregnant women should be horny.." he smirked at me,I laughed,"Maybe you got that instead of me." I smirked,"Dammit." he mumbled in my ear,then left. I giggled and continued drying my hair.

I didn't put on makeup,I got in the car and Joe drove to the GYN. "I'm starving..can we go to IHOP after this?" I begged,he chuckled,"Yes,baby." he rubbed my thigh.

..

"Jonas." The assistant walked in, Joe and I stood up and we followed her to a room. "Dr. Wilson will be here in a minute." she smiled and walked out,I sat on the patient bed thing,"Babe,we'll have one of those soon." Joe smiled,pointing at a portrait of a baby,I smiled,"Yeah."

The doctor walked in,"Hello Miss Lovato,Hello Mr.Jonas,I'm Dr.Wilson." she smiled,"So how many weeks are you?" she looked at me,"10." I smiled. "Ooh,this is an important ultrasound then...you get to hear your baby's heartbeat." she smiled,"Yay!" I clapped. "Laid down,Miss Lovato." she said,I laid down and raised up my shirt,Joe got up and held my hand,standing next to me.

The doctor put the gel on my stomach,"Ooh." I said,"Forgot to tell you that it was cold,sorry." she smile,she then put the monitor on my belly and started scanning,Joe was looking at the screen,suddenly we heard a heartbeat.

"This your baby's heart beat." she smiled,"Aww." I looked at Joe,I started crying,he smiled and hugged me,"It our baby." I pulled the back of his hair gently,he smiled,"Oh yes it is." he kissed my forehead,we continued listening to it.

Joe's POV.

Selena was over and Demi was in the kitchen,"Hey Selena." I whispered,"Hey Joe." Selena smiled."I need you to come with me to get a ring.." I whispered,"A ring?....You just got her a pro--" she stopped,I gave her a look. "An engagement ring!?" she whispered,"I have nothing against it,but don't you think it's too soon..I mean you haven't been divorced long.." she said. 

"I know...but we've been dating for a year and a month now...she's having my baby...I'm not going to propose right away...but when the time is right I will...but while you are here...you could help me pick one out..please.." I looked at her. "Fine."

"Babe,Selena is going to help me get something from the store...We'll be back." I kissed her cheek,"Okay baby." she smiled,I then got in my car with Selena,I headed to a jewelry shop,"I want a ring,that's not small..but not big as like Kim Kardashian's tho.." I said. 

"I'm sure we'll find something." Selena said and got out,we headed inside,we started looking at rings. "I found the ring." I said,Selena ran to me,"Really?" she asked,I pointed to a 0.73 carat blooming princess cut. The center diamond was atleast 1.1 karat. "She'll love it." Selena smiled.

"Can I help you?" the guy came to us,"I want that princess cut." I pointed,"Alright." he got it out and put it in a little black box,"That'll be $6,080.00" he said,my eye widened a little,I handed him my card.

"Thanks,have a nice day." he said as Selena and I walked out.