Forty-One.ღ

Joe's POV.

"I slipped the box in my pocket,"We're home." I walked in,"Welcome back." Denise said,painting Demi's nails,"What have you girls been doing?" I smiled,"We went shopping,and now we're doing each other's nails." she smiled,looking up at me,I bent down and pecked her lips. "Awesome." I smiled,I headed to the kitchen  to get me some water. "What are we having for Dinner?" I asked.

"Your dad is grilling hamburgers." My mom smiled,Demi looked at me,I looked at her,I mouthed,"What?" 

"I'm not comfortable eating a burger.." she mouthed back. "Mom,Demi isn't a fan of burgers.." Joe said,"You're not?" she looked at Demi,"Sorry.." she sighed,"I'll just have a salad.." Demi nodded,"You sure?" my mom asked,"There is bake Chicken." I said.

"I'll have baked chicken then." Demi nodded.

..

After Dinner,we watched a movie,and now Demi and I headed to bed,since we head home tomorrow."Night guys." I closed the door,"I really love your parents." Demi smiled,"They like you." I smiled,"Demi.." I looked at her.

"Yeah?" she looked at me,I took her left hand,"I love you so much..You changed my life,you flipped  my world upside down,you taught me what love is..you're always there  when I need you. Your support is amazing and  I want you in my life forever,I want to become a father to your kids,and I want to grow old with you..but right now,I want to promise you that it'll be you and me forever,I promise not to hurt you and tell you that I love you often and show how beautiful you are." I told her,then I opened the box and slipped the ring on her ring finger.

"Joe!!" she smiled,looking at the ring,"I love you so much."she cupped my face and kissed my lips,I smiled,"I knew you would like it." I smiled,then we got in bed,we cuddled for a few minutes. "I need to see your phone." I swallowed,she giggled and handed me her phone,"Don't laugh,but I need to watch that video right now,to control myself." i bit my lip,she giggled and laid her head on my shoulder as we both watched our video. 

"We seriously need to make a better one,with a real camera." she said,"Maybe when we get home,you naughty girl." I chuckled,she kissed my lips,"What can I say,you bring out my wild side." she said,I smiled,I finished watchin the video,it was pretty sexy. I put her phone down and went under the covers.

Demi's POV.

A week later;

I was with Selena and Miley,trying on bridesmaid dresses,"You're the only person I know who would pick out bridesmaids dressed a WEEK before their wedding." I laughed,"Liam and I first suggested we wouldn't do the traditional wedding,then 2 weeks ago we decided we did." Miley smiled,"So go take that dress off,it's so ugly." she said.

I giggled and headed back to the dressing room,Selena and I slipped on a short red dress with a big red bow on it. we walked out,linked arm,"Work it,work it,fierce!" I giggled."EW,HELL TAKE IT OFF." Miley said.

We groaned and walked back to the dressing room,we tried on this long red one shoulder dress with a ruffle on the side,we walked out,"I liked this one,This is the dress." Miley smiled,"Yay!!" I clapped,Selena and I changed and Miley paid for the dresses,"I'll see you girls later. Love you." I smiled and got in my car,I drove home.

I went inside and Joe was in a suit,"Go get ready,we're going to the LA premiere of my movie." he smiled,combing his hair. I headed upstairs,I slipped on a royal blue cut out at the stomach bodycon dress with a deep v neckline and sheer sleeves. I did my makeup and slipped on some silver rings,silver earrings and a silver diamond braclet. I braided my hair to a side. I put some stuff in a black clutch,I headed downstairs,making Joe whistle,"You're so damn beautiful." he checked me out,I slipped on my black peeptoe heels."Look at those tits." he stared.

I laughed,"Calm down." I pecked his lips,then wiped my red lipstick off his lips,we got into the car and the driver drove us to the red carpet,"So did Miley pick a dress?" Joe looked at me,"Yeah." I smiled,"They're amazing."I smiled.

..

The bodyguards opened the car door for us and we stepped out to screaming fans,Joe smiled and waved,I took his hand and straightened   my dress out,we headed to the red carpet,Joe stopped and signed some autographs,then we headed to the red carpet,Joe put his arm around me,smiling at the photographers,he rubbed my back with his thumb softly.

"JOE! DEMI! MOVE TO YOUR LEFT." someone yelled,we scooted to our left,I posed on the side,with my arm around Joe,looking at the cameras,"DEMI,YOU ARE SO SEXY." a photographer yelled,I laughed and covered my face against Joe's shoulder,they kept taking pictures. Joe kissed my cheek,which was taken in a picture. We then headed to reporter.

"Hello Joe,Hey Demi."

"Hey man." Joe smiled,playing with my fingers.

"So can you tell us about this movie?"

"A repair guy,who is 24,following in love with a 18 year old girl who he saw while repairing their tv,her mom,played by Julia Roberts,forbids her daughter to see him,so ever since then,they sneak around." Joe said.

"So kind of like Romeo and Juliet?"

"Yeah,but it's with a plot twist." Joe laughed.

"How was it working with Julia Roberts and Sarah Hyland?"

"They are amazing,I wouldn't ask for better people to work with on my first movie,Julia,she is like another mom to me and Sarah,she's like a big sister,I say big sister,because she gave me advice and used big words." he chuckled,making me laugh.

"That's good. Demi,you Seventeen  magazine came out today,also,all I got to say it,FIERCE!"

"Haha,thanks. It was my first real photoshoot,so it was pretty fun,but awkward." I smiled,Joe smiled at me,"When  we leave this premiere,we probably have to stop at a store,so I can buy the magazine." Joe smiled.

"You guys are so public about your relationship,are you scared that it could crumble like Justin Bieber's and Selena Gomez's relationship did?"

"Uhm,no. I mean,we don't know what happened between them,but all I know is,this girl is amazing and when you are in love you want to show the world the love of your life." Joe smiled,I smiled.

"How long have you guys been dating?"

"8 months." I smiled,

"July will be a year." Joe smiled.

"It seems like a year."

"I know right!?" I laughed.

"I guess time seems to fly when you're in love." Joe shrugged,smiling.

"I'm going to let you guys go,enjoy the movie and congratulations on the movie,Joe."

"Thanks. Bye man." Joe walked me inside.

------------------------------------------------------------------

jemi is just too cute.