Fifty-Twoღ

I woke up from running shower,I guess Nick was in the shower,it was our last day here,Olivia was in the other bathroom,I looked over at Demi,who was sleeping on her stomach,I saw her booty popping out,I smiled as my eyes scanned her,I smiled ear to ear when I saw the big hickey on her neck from last night. I still can't get over that we did it at the beach.

I turned to my side,propping myself up with my arm,I combed back her hair,she opened her one eye,"I didn't mean to wake you." I smiled. "I need to be awake,morning." she pursed her lips,begging for a kiss. I laughed and bent down and kissed her,"Morning beautiful." I smiled. "Go call that producer." she smiled,"You can't make me." I smirked. 

She sat up and straddled on me,kissing my neck. "Not working." I smirked,she started biting on my neck,I bit my lip,enjoying it. Too bad Nick and Olivia are in here,I'd would tear those clothes off in a heartbeat. "Fine,fine." I pulled her off,she smirked,"Good." she got up. I grabbed my phone and called the producer. She headed to the shower,once Olivia got out. 

..

Demi came out in a electric blue crop chop and blue jeans shorts with black sandels. she had some natural makeup and her hair was in a fish braid on the side,I took her hand and we followed Nolivia to the Taxi,"So I've been thinking..." Demi looked at me,"What?" I looked at her,"What about the day after your court...we'd go to Texas..and start looking.." she rubbed my knuckles,"Sure." I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Why you guys moving?" Nick looked at us,"We want to get away...from Keith and all that.." I said,"Oh,well,I'm willing to help you guys move.." Nick smiled,"Really?" Demi smiled,"Yeah." Nick smiled,as he was rubbing Olivia's leg with his thumb. "They're having a party at our suite,you wanna go?" Nick asked,"Sure." Demi smiled.

We got out and headed into the bowling alley. We bought our shoes and a lane,Demi got on her shoes,then went and buy herself a hotdog,I got my shoes on and started putting our names in the screen."Nick,you're first." I said.

Demi came back with her hotdog,she sat on my lap,while eating,"Go Nick!!" she yelled,with food in her mouth,I laughed and kissed her shoulder. 

...

"Demi,are you going to get ready?.." Olivia asked."Yeah." she got up from the bed,"Babe,are you sure you want to go?..You don't look good.." I said,"Yeah,I'm fi---" she then ran to the bathroom and threw up,"Babe?" I rushed to her,"I got...food poisoning..." she cleaned herself off."How you know?" I rubbed her back,"I've had it before..I'm sorry Nick...I'm not going..Joe you can go.." she changed into a tshirt and sweatpants,"No,I'll stay.." I followed her,"Alright...well...we'll be downstairs...bye." Nick left with Olivia. 

Demi crawled into bed,I laid next beside her,I felt her head,"You have a fever babe..." I put my arm around her,she put her head on my chest,"I know..this sucks." she groaned,I rubbed her back.

Demi's POV.

4 days later;

"I'm off to court." Joe walked out of the bathroom of the hotel we were staying at. "You look good." I smiled and fixed his tie,"Good luck!" I pecked his lips,"Thank you." he headed out.  I got ready and headed to the salon.

..

I took a selfie,"Got my hair done!! pic.twitter.com/fFGepPvldSScvbdsvrbLds"

I suddenly got a call,"Hello?" I got in my car,"Hello,is this Demi?" someone asked,"This is she.." I said,running my hand through my hair,"This is the police department...um..Nathan Clark...is asking for you...you don't have to come..but I would ask if you would consider.." he said.

What would Nathan want?.. I gulped.

"Okay.." I hung up and started my car,I drove to the jail,I sighed,thinking. I pulled into the parking lot,I fixed my hair and got out,I took a deep breath and headed inside,"I'm Demi Lovato..." I told them,and they led me to the visitation room,"Sit down..we'll get him."