Ninety-Oneღ| Part One.|

Joe

I woke up with my arm will over Demi,she was facing the window,looking and playing with her wedding ring,"Good morning,Mrs.Jonas." I kissed the back of her shoulder,she rolled over,"Good morning,did you sleep well,my husband?" she ran her hands through her hair,"Sure did."  

She rolled over and took my left hand,she looked at the silver band on my finger,I smiled as she smiled at me,"You ready to say our letters?" she traced my lips. "Sure."  I smiled,she climbed out of the bed,giving me a good view of her ass,and I knew my morning wood was back.

She gave  me my paper and she looked at me,"You or me first?" she sat up,"I'll go." I sat up.

"Dear Demi,
        You have gave me unconditional love and support. No other girl has got me to laugh as much as you do. I can always image you big beautiful laugh in my head when we're away...and how you always throw your head back when something is very funny." I smiled at her," Nowhere in my life,would I think I would love a girl as much as I love you. Every time I look at you,I fall in love with you more each day. I'm thankful for the time I heard you on the radio and talked to you. I'm thankful to many things that I led me to you. I don't just see you as my wife,or my best friend who I can tell anything to..I see you as a blessing..a bright angel sent me to you and you gave me love and I knew I would love you even more.  You have given me so much things..You gave me things to laugh at,a smile to see,you have gave me love,your unconditional love and you gave me one of the things I that will always be blessed for,a son. I love you,Demetria Devonne Jonas. You're the love of my life.
Love always,
Joe."  I read,she smiled big at me.

"Your turn." I smiled.

"Dear Joe,
        Thank you. Thank you for giving all your love and not doubting it on your way. Thank you for giving me respect and so much love. I never knew I could love such a gentleman as I love you. I was giving up on love,but then you came around and showed me how it is to love somebody and to be loved. You have supported me with everything I do. You held my hand in the darkest days and the brightest days. You taught me to love myself and you made me feel beautiful. You tried everything to make me happy and you make me the happiest woman on this either. I can't wait for our adventures to come our way, because I know we can handle anything together. I love you and our love is forever. I'm in love with you." she smiled and pecked my lips,"I love it. Thanks babe." I pulled her close.

"I love you babe." she put her  chin on my chest,rubbing the other side of my chest,"I love you more." I pecked her lips."Let's head to the beach." Demi smiled. "Why can't we just stay in bed?" I groaned. "Nope." she smiled at me.

We got ready for the beach and we headed to the beach.

I was laying our towels on our chairs as Demi slipped off her cover up,revealing herself in a hot black G-string bikini,I bit my lip,then I saw some guy checking her out. "Hey!" I pointed at him,he looked frightened at me.

"Joe,what are you doing?" Demi sat down,"Be right back..." I went to the guy,"Do.Not.Check.Out.My.Wife's.Ass. You fucking got that?" I glared at him,he just swallowed.

"Good." I glared,I headed back to my chair,"What happened?" Demi looked at me,"Nothing,now come here." I patted my lap,she laughed and went and sat on my lap,I cupped her face as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"You're so beautiful...what did I do to be so lucky?" I looked her in the eyes,she smiled,"You gave me love." she played with the back of my hair. "Guys are idiots who never gave you the love you deserved." I kissed her nose.

"Kiss me like you mean it,fool." Demi smiled and kissed me passionately,I pulled her close so that her body is touching.

Demi.