Fifty-Oneღ

"So what are you guys going to do?" I asked,waiting on Demi to get dressed,"Olivia and I are going to explore Punta Cana. What about you guys?" Nick asked,"We're hitting the pool." I nodded,"Cool,we'll see you guys later.Bye." he walked out with Olivia.

Demi walked out in a floral strapless bikini,I wolf whistled,she giggle,"Stop." she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me,I pulled her close,kissing her,she then pulled away,"Let's go." she smiled,"That way you came to me,I thought you wanted the D." I smirked,she laughed,"Yeah,I want a drink." she pulled away and grabbed a water,she smiled at me,"Let's go." she grabbed towels and slipped on her sunglasses. 

I got up and took her hand,I followed her to the pool.

We laid our towels on our beach chairs,then I took my shirt off. I sat down on the chair,Demi sat next to me,I put my arm around her and she leaned on her side,I ran my hair through her hair,smiling. I kissed her,putting my hand on her cheek.

"I don't want to live in New York.." Demi looked at me,I sighed in relief,"Thank god. Where to beautiful?" I smiled."I want to move to Texas...I want to live in a house,fuck living in an apartment. I hate New York." she said,I laughed,"Alright,Texas is...probably better to start your radio job there.." I kissed her forehead,she smushed my face together,"You're perfect." she smiled,and kissed me.

"I don't like to brag,but.." I shoke my head to get my hair out of my face,"But I know." I smiled,"And can we go to Texas to look for houses,instead?" she smiled,"That would be awesome." I smiled,she smiled at me and laid on her back. She put her leg on top of mine,then I put my other leg on her,then she did the same,we kept going,she threw her head back laughing,"You're so stupid."  she said,"You started it!" I smiled.

"Mhmm,sure." she got on top of me and kissed me,then got up,"I'm getting in the pool,you coming?" she smiled,"I will in a minute." I smiled,I watched as she got in the pool,"Ooh,it's cold." she looked at me,I laughed.  

She went under and came back up,"Look I can float." a little started talking to her. "Let me see!" she smiled,I smiled knowing how much of a good mother she is."Yay,that was awesome!!" she high fived the girl."What's your name and why do you have green hair?" she asked.

"I'm Demi...and the ocean made my hair green." Demi giggled.

My phone rang,it was Ashley,I sighed and got up,I headed to a private place,"Hey.." I said,"Hey Joe..I just called to say our final court date is in 5 days..in downtown LA." she said,"Alright,thanks for reminding,cause I totally forgot." I laughed a little.

"Welcome,bye Joe." she hung up,I sighed. I then got another called,I answered,"Hello?"

"Is this is Joe Jonas?" the guy asked,
"Yes,who's this?"
"This is John Phillips,a movie producer...I want you to be the main character for my new horror film,what do you think?"

"Really?"  I smiled,
"Yeah,we start filming in a week,I'd really like to work with you,I've seen you acting."
"How long would the filming be?.." I looked at Demi,"6 to 5 months."

I sighed,"I have to think about it..."
"Alright,let me know in 2 days,please. Hope to see you on set,bye." he hung up,I sighed,do I really want to leave Demi for 6 to 5 months?

I put my phone on my towel then I ran and jumped in.

...

Nick and Olivia are back and now we were all going to shop around,then eat dinner.  Demi walked out with a white mini crochet dress with brown wedges with and smiled purse,with straight hair,"We're ready." Demi smiled.

"Awesome." I smiled and took her hand,we headed to the shops. Demi was looking at jewelery with Olivia,"You seem out of it dude.." Nick looked at me,"I got asked to do another movie...but I don't want to leave Demi for 6 to 5 months..but this is a horror film..I always wanted to do it.." I sighed. "Have you talked to Demi?" Nick asked,"Nope.." I sighed.