Seventy-Fourღ

Joe's POV.

I was holding Nashville in my arm,it's been a couple days now since Demi's accident. "Hey buddy...I'm going to try my best to be the best father I can be.." I looked down at him,I could tell he was already getting Demi's eyes and nose,I sighed.

"Former Jonas Brother..Nick Jonas may have to calm down some fans." the news reported,I looked up at the tv,"After this scandalous photo,his girl,Olivia Culpo...revealing her side boobs in blue jean overalls. Fans are threatening to kill her on via Instagram."

"People are ridiculous." my dad walked inside,"It's just boobs,it's not like she's flashing her other part,it's not even a full boob!" I declared,"Fans are crazy for guys,what can I say." my dad shrugged. I sighed,"I wonder why people love Demi more than Olivia.." I looked down at Nash.

"Maybe they could tell Demi is down to earth,don't get me wrong,Olivia is sweet,but she's not the one for Nick." my dad shurgged,I nodded. "You ready to go fishing?" my dad said,"I figured it would clear your mind off things.." 

I looked at my mom,"You sure you can handle Nash?  I got bottles in the fridge." I handed him to my mom,"Yes,Joseph. I had 4 kids crying out loud." my mom smiled,"Right." I smiled,"Love you,I'll see you tonight." I followed my dad out.

Demi's POV.

My parents took me to my house,I had pictures of this Joe guy and me with a pregnant belly on the wall,I nodded my head,not remember it all.

I wanted to go to a party,and I know who was having a party,I smiled and I headed upstairs,guessing my bedroom is,I headed into every room. I found my closet,I smiled,I searched my closet,trying to find the perfect dress.

"Found it!" I squealed,I took off my clothes,I noticed some fat from my stomach,"Ew,was I really this fat?" I looked at myself in the mirror,I frowned. I slipped on a chiffon sweetheart strappless necklind ball gown,which was pink on the bottom and black on top.

I slipped on some shoes and headed the bedroom bathroom,I started doing my makeup,I sat down at the bench and started combing my hair,I saw a picture of this Joe guy and me which looks like we're in Paris. I set my comb down,thinking,trying to remember everything. 

I let out a scream,getting frustrated with myself.

"Can we talk?" Demi looked at me,I sighed,"Sure." I looked at her.

She got in the hot tub,I looked at her weird,she pulled me closer to her and kissed me,I cupped her face. "Are you sure you want this?..." I said in between the kiss,"I'm absolutely sure." she smiled and ran her hand through my hair.

I smiled seductively.

I crawled on top of him and started kissing his neck,he smiled,placing his hands on my ass. I smiled and I started sucking on his neck rough,"Oh baby..." he bit my lip. 

I ran my hands down his body,my hands landed on top of his swim shorts,I smirked at him and I started running my hand down slowly,"Stop teasing me,I swear." he glared,I laughed.

I untied his shorts and pulled them down,I bit my lip. He laughed,"I see you biting you lip,you little sexy fuck." he raised up my gown,I laughed as I help him take it off. "Oh god.." he moaned,"I heard you moan,you little sexy beast." I pecked his lips.

I slid down to his thighs,"I'm going to miss you." I kissed his inner thigh.

"I had a wonderful concert tonight...I wished you were there." I smiled.

"Show me now." she grinned,so I got up and slipped on my boxers,"Naked." she smiled. "Weirdo." I slipped off my boxers and covered my member with my pillow.