Eighty-Nineღ

Demi;

2 more days until I'm Mrs.Jonas and 1 more day until I'm 24. August 19 is my Bachelorette Party with my girls,we're already in Ocho Rios,Jamaica. 

"Demi,you better behave." my mom gave me the look,"I'm a mother now,I'll have a few drinks,but it won't be heavy. I got this. I simply told my friends,no strippers." I fixed my pink bandaged tight dress. I slipped on my black stilettos. "Bye baby." I kissed Nash's forehead.

I grabbed my purse,"Bye mom." I hugged her,then I headed out,I got into a black limo,where Selena,Miley,and Jordan were in. "You ready to party?" Selena smiled,"Yeah,remember,no strippers." I smiled. "Yeah,yeah." Miley rolled her eyes.

"I said that at my bachelorette party,but I still had strippers." Miley raised a brow,"Before we start a partyin' here is the Princess's crown and bachelorette drape."

"Wow. Thanks." I put on my crown and drape.

We got out of the limo outside of a big restaurant,I linked arms with Selena and we headed inside,we got our own room,it had dark lighting with a big pink chandelier above our table,we all sat down.

"I'm John,I'll be your waiter today,any appetizers and drink? The Party girl first." he smiled at me,"I'll have a martini." I smiled,then rest of the girls ordered their drinks. We stayed quiet while we picked out our meal.

John came back with our drinks,"Here is the Martini for the beautiful lady." he smiled and handed out everyone's drinks,we then ordered our food. 

"There are 3 of us here that have been or is dating Nick." Miley sipped her drink,"Who's dating Nick now? I thought it was Olivia." Selena scratched her head,"You need to watch the news. Olivia got ran over by a fan." I sipped my martini.

"So three months later,he found sweet Jordan. Cooler than all you bitches!" I laughed,"He was so shy meeting me...I so remember." Jordan blushed,"Then you're the one for him." Selena laughed,"Because he never was shy around us. I think our next wedding is Jordan's." Selena smiled.

Jordan grinned.

"You never know,you might be next Selena." I smiled,she just rolled her eyes,"So how is he in bed?" Miley asked,I laughed,"Miley!" I looked at her.

"He told me that he was virgin when he met you,so." Jordan grinned,I laughed,cause she knows how to take it. "Well what is ya'lls favorite position?" she asked.

"Miley!!" I glared at him,"I don't want to hear my brother in law's and maybe soon to be sister in law's favorite position!"

"I won't say." she smiled,I high fived her,"Thank God." I laughed.

"Let's focus on the girl who getting married in two days!" Selena sipped her martini,"Thank you,Selena." I smiled,John came to our table with some bread,"Yum,thanks."

We finished our dinner and the girls blindfolded me as I was in the limo,they didn't tell me where we were going,so I was pretty worried.

They helped me inside,"Sit down." Miley helped me into a chair,"I don't like this." I said,"Shush." Selena took my blind fold off,and we appreared at a male strip club."Fuck all ya'll." I blushed. "Here's the one getting married." Miley pointed out,then a  male stripped dressed in a long tie and wearing a speedo came over. I covered my face.

"I hate all of ya'll." I looked at the good looking stripper,"So you're the one getting married tomorrow?" he winked,"Actually my wedding is in two days,my birthday is tomorrow." I smiled.

"Can I just say,you're a beautiful looking lady." he smiled,I blushed even more,I have to kept in mind that I am getting married,"Thank you."

"So you're birthday is tomorrow,you told me? So I gave to give you a 2 in 1 package." he winked,I bit my lip. "You want to come up on stage with me,birthday girl?" he held out his hand."I don't think I have a choice." I laughed,I took his hand and we headed up on stage.