Thirty-Eightღ

It's been a few days since I talked to Joe,he has called and texted me,I just haven't answered,plus I am packing for the cruise tomorrow.

"so EXCITED to go on the cruise with @selenagomez and @mileycyrus!!!" I tweeted. I folded some of my clothes and put them in the suitcase.

I put on some music,Adore You was playing."When you say you love me,know I love you more.." I tweeted. 

"Selfie with my costar @Sarah_Hyland http://instagram.com/p/jnXM4xqgmh/ " Joe tweeted,I laughed a little at the picture,[on the side] 

I put my phone down and continued packing.Joe called me again,I decided to answer,I sat on the bed,"Hello?" I looked down at my feet."I'm not ashamed of you. If you want to meet my parents,we'll meet my parents." he said,I sighed,"I don't want you to do it because of me. I want you to do it,because you want to. I love you,Joe..but I need to know your parents before we get anymore serious.." I sighed.

"What has gotten into you,babe? You didn't worry about this until now." he said,"I hung out with Olivia and she asked me if I met your parents,because she has..I just--it's not fair that she hasn't been dating Nick long and she already met the parents." I sighed.

"I just don't want that yet."

"Why not!?"

"I don't think they're like your money!"

"What the hell does that mean!?" I said,

"They won't what you make in salary,Demi."

I scoffed,"You're just like everyone else. I love you for you,not for your wallet. I love my job,it might not make as much as a big rockstar but it's pays better than most jobs do." I hung up,mad. I got up and continued packing,I packed alot of bikinis. I closed my suitcase and put it down on the floor.  

I tied my blonde hair into a ponytail and cleaned my face and took my contacts out and slipped my glasses on,I plugged in my phone to charge and turned it off. I turned off the lights and climbed into bed.

..

I put my suitcase in the car and drove to the  Cruise pick up,I called Miley,"Hello?" she answered,"I'm on my way." I smiled,"Same here,Selena is in my car and we're on our way." she said,I smiled,"Awesome,see you guys soon." I smiled and hung up.

Joe's POV.

"What's wrong,Joe? You seem upset.." Sarah walked in with coffee,"Demi and I have been on the rocks lately..." I sighed,"Why?" she looked at me,"Because..she wants to meet my parents..and she took things I sad out of hand.." I sighed,"Why don't you want her to meet your parents?" she sat next to me,sipping her coffee.

"They like to judge my girlfriends..I remember I brought Ashley over and they kept asking her weird and inappropriate questions.." I sighed,"How you know that they would do that do Demi?" 

I sighed,"Because they have more of an opportunity to judge her...she's not famous,and she was the person I had an affair with.." I sighed,"I just don't know what to do..I love her." I ran my hand through my hair.

"Well,got get her,Joe. She's obviously your angel..you love her,you need to tell her in person,phone never works." she padded my back,"I can't let this relationship get ruined because of my parents,I love her to much." I stood up,"There you go." she laughed.

Demi's POV.

"That's the second guy that flirted with you on this curise,good lord,Demi,you're hot." Miley laughed,I blushed,I went to the bar and ordered me a martini,"It's that blonde hair that you gotten brighter." Selena nudged me,"You guys are jealous!" I smiled,"Duh!! That guy was fineeeeee." Selena slurred,"Eh,my boo is hotter." Miley smiled,"That's a good thing,you're engaged to him." I laughed and sturred my straw around.

"Let's get ready for karoke night." Miley said and headed to our room with Selena,I paid for my drink and followed him,my phone lit up,"Joe Jonas wants to facetime." I sighed and declined it. I slipped on white shorts and a white bikini top  and then I slipped on a red netted top and some flip flops,I followed them to the karoke bar.

Joe's POV.

"DAMMIT!!" I threw my phone,"Joe,we're starting the kissing scene." the director said,"What scene?" I looked at him,"The pool kissing scene." he said,my designer handed me my swimming suit,or should I say speedo.

I went and changed into the blue speedo. I walked out,covering myself,I got in the pool and went under water,"ACTION!" the director said.

I swam to Sarah'a charactor,"Ian..I...I don't think we should do this.." she put her hand on my cheek,"Why not,Rachel?.." I looked at her,"You're 24..and I'm 18...you're my mom's repair guy..." she looked me in the eyes,I cupped her face,"But you're an adult,Rach. I love you. I don't care if people judge us. If I have to sneak to see until you're 20..I'm okay with it."

"You love me,Ian?" she smiled,

"Yes,so much." I smiled,

"I love you too."

She laid her lips on mine and kissed me,"RACHEL ERIN WARD,WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Julia Robert's character walked out,"Mom..I...--" Sarah pulled away from me,"Hey Ms.Ward.." I waved nervously.

"RACHEL GET OUT NOW!! YOU AREN'T GOING TO THIS MAN EVER AND MR. FORD YOU ARE FIRED!"  Rachel's mom yelled,"No mom,no." Sarah looked at Julia,"Excuse me?!" 

"I love him mom." Sarah looked  at me,"He loves me. Ever since dad died you have been crazy and I miss him too,but Ian..he loves me and he won't hurt me." Sarah said,"He's 24 years old!! You're only 18! You haven't even finished high school,Rachel."

"Ian,leave." Julia glared at me,"No,Ian,you stay." Sarah looked at me,I just stayed quiet,"Rachel do not disrespect me!" she said,"Mom,I'm pregnant. It's Ian's."

I widen my eyes,Julia's character passed out.

"Cut." the director said,"Awesome job you guys!"

Demi's POV.

"Come on,Demi!!!!" Selena pushed me on stage,"What song do you want to sing miss?" the DJ asked,"Um,The House That Built Me,please." I nodded.The song started playing.

"I know they say you can't go home again

I just had to come back one last time

Ma'am, I know you don't know me from Adam

But these hand prints on the front steps are mine" I sang,looking at the karoke screen,I giggled a little,

"Up those stairs in that little back bedroom

Is where I did my homework and I learned to play guitar

And I bet you didn't know under that live oak

My favorite dog is buried in the yard

I thought if I could touch this place or feel it

This brokenness inside me might start healing

Out here it's like I'm someone else

I thought that maybe I could find myself

If I could just come in, I swear I'll leave

Won't take nothing but a memory

From the house that built me.."

I finished singing and got off,"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US YOU SING!?" Selena smiled,I shrugged,"Someone seriously needs to sign you." Miley said,I giggled,"I probably wouldn't take it,If I did,I love my job." I smiled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you blame demi or Joe?

Hope you like.

xxChloe.