Thirty-Nine

It was the next day, and we had on bikinis and we made a guy take our picture,"Thank you." I smiled," :) #lifeisgood pic.twitter.com/dfdDDscCgMLPdssX" I tweeted,smiling,but then Joe decided to call me,I sighed and ignored it.

"I knew you would ignore me." Joe said,I gasped,I turned around,"How the hell did you get here?" I crossed my arms,"I got on when you guys stopped,I got on a private jet and there and gone,I begged the director for a day off." he looked at me,I just looked at him. 

"Here." he handed me tickets,"We'll be by the pool,Dems." Selena said and left with Miley,"What are these?" I looked at him,"A plane ticket to New Jersey.."he looked at me,"New Jersey?" I looked at him weird,"I called and we're going to see my parents Febuary 22." he smiled,I tried not to smile,"Really? I don't want to push you to do stuff.." I looked at him.

"I want to." he smiled,I took the tickets,"The only reason I didn't want you to meet my parents,because I know them too well. They are too judgemental. When I brought Ashley to meet them,they judged her and everything..and that kind of ruined our relationship." he sighed,"Joe,nothing could ever change my mind about you. If they don't like me,who cares,I love you." I kissed his cheek,"And I'm sorry for being a bitch..I just wanted to become serious."  I sighed.

"I  want to become serious with you." he pecked my lips,I bit my lip gently,smiling,"Ever had sex on a cruise?" I played with his fingers,he smirked,"No,but I was thinking you could show me." I bit my lips,looking down,glancing at his pants that was tight on his erection,"Alright." I took his hand and led him to my room,we got in and I turned around to lock the door.

Joe wrapped his arms around me,from behind,starting to kiss my neck,feeling his erection tapping my ass,I bit my lip in sensation,I laid my head back,he pulled my black bikini string over my head,he groaned in my ear.

I turned around  to face him,he slapped my ass then laids his hands on ass,I rubbed my hands against his  erection,he moaned while sucking on my neck,I then slipped off his shirt as he slid of my full bathing  suit. He laid me down on the bed,he started nibbling on my nipple as he was rubbing the other one. "Mmm." I bit my lip.

I unzipped his jeans and pulled them down,along with his boxers,I started giving him a handjob,"You're so hard,baby." I giggled,"Because of you." he kissed me again,ran his hand down to my body,he slipped a couple of his fingers in me and started pumping them in me,I moaned in mouth,"You're so wet,babe." he smirked,mocking me.

"Because of you." I ran my hands through his hair as he was pumping harder,I started moaning like crazy,"Just fuck me already,Jjjjjoe.." I bit my lip,he then lifted himself off of me and slipped his member in me,I moaned,he thrusted in and out fast and hard,"Yes!!" I bit my lip as he kept going,making the bed shake aswell.

I reached  for my phone and started recording him,I giggled a little,He looked up and laughed,then he winked at the camera,I smiled,he went even harder,I arched my back and moaned,"Ooh Joe!!" I bit my lip. "Tell the camera you love me." he smiled,but kept going. I moaned,"I love Joe." I smiled. I then zoomed onto the action,I laughed,then zoomed out.

I then flipped us,so now I'm on top, he took my phone from me,I started riding him slowly as he video tapes.

...

We stopped recording and I laid my headed on his chest along of my left leg over him,he stroked my blonde hair,"So when do you got back to the set?" I rested my chin  on him,looking at him,"Tomorrow,this cruise is going to let me off and I'm going to the airport and go back to South Carolina." he said,I kissed his man nipple,then his chest,then his lips.

He cupped my face,"I love you Demetria Devonne Lovato." he looked me into the eye,"I love you too,Joseph Adam Jonas." I smiled,"Thank you for making me the luckiest man on this planet." he told me, I smiled and pecked his lips. He got on top of me,kissing me.

"Demi Lovato,we need you to interview this new band." someone knocked on the door,"I have to get ready." I said,he got up,"I want to take a picture.." he looked at me,"Naked?" I giggled,"Why not." he took my hand and took me to the bathroom,he pressed against me and took the pictures,it didn't really reveal anything,just the sides of our bodies,I pecked his lips.

I then slipped on a pink strapless short beach dress,with brown flip flops,I did light makeup,and I put my hair into a bun with a silver headband. I slipped on silver hoops. "I'll see you soon,babe?" I pouted,"Of course." he pecked my lips,then I headed to the band.

Joe's POV.

I slipped on my pants,but left my shirt off,I headed out and saw Miley and Selena twerking,I laughed,"Twerking is so 2013."  I smirked,"So if your mom,but we're not complaining." Miley said,I fake laughed,"Oh Cyrus,you're hilarious."

"I'M A BOSS ASS BITCH,BITCH,BITCH,BITCH." Selena danced in my face. I smiled,"Miley congratulations on the engagement,by the way." I smiled,"Thanks,Joe." Miley hugged me.

"Joe.." Selena looked at me,"Yeah?" I looked at her,hugging Joe,"Thank you for making Demi happy,I have never seen her this happy." Selena smiled,"You're welcome." I smiled,"She makes me very happy."

"Happy in sex." Miley said,
"Shut the hell up." I laughed.

Demi's POV.

"That was the band,called, Internet. " I said into the microphone,"Thank you for having us." one of the member said,"No,thank you." I got up and hugged them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY LOVATIC DAY!! #3yearsUnbroken

xxxChloe.

btw,i made the manip.