Seventy-Oneღ

"How did he look?" my mom asked,"He's so cute...I already want to see him." I smiled,holding Joe's hand,"You will soon." my mom smiled,"I can't believe I'm a grandmother!" my mom smiled big,I giggled. 

"Hello Miss Lovato." my nurse walked in,"Hey." I smiled,"We need you do pee in a cup again,and we gotta check your blood pressure and temperature again." she said,I took Joe's both hands and he helped me up,"Shit.." I moaned.

"It'll hurt for a day atleast,I mean you popped a human out." the nurse smiled,"Want me to help you babe?" Joe helped me into the bathroom,"No,I'll be fine." I pecked his lips,I took the cup from the nurse and shut the door.

..

"You're one of the best clients,usually mothers are impatient." the nurse helped me back onto the bed,"I just want to behave and go home with my son." I smiled,"That's weird to say." I laughed.

"I have to check your uterus...to see if it is contracting to it's usual size,sorry if it sounds weird to the guys in here." the nurse laughed, Joe kissed my hand,smiling."Eh,my dad was there,he knows,it's all good." I giggled.

"You're uterus seems fine...you have some cuts and tears,but that's normal,they are healing." she told me. "How is Nashville doing,do you know?" Joe asked,"He's doing good,we're just keeping him for about 4 hours so he can adapt to the real world. His test came out fine." she smiled,I smiled big.

"So I'm sure your parents will show everything from bathing,holding the babe,and breastfeeding,but I am require to tell you about the umbilical stump." the nurse said,I nodded."When it is time to take it out,the stump with shrivel up and fall out,leaving a smark wound,making that the belly button." she told us. 

"You need to clean it from getting infected,so you can give him a bath,carefully,it's okay for the stump to get wet." she nodded,"After the bath,gently pat the stump with a soft cloth and make sure it's dry before you put on his nappy or whatever." she said.

"Alright." I smiled.

....

It's now 3 in the afternoon and they are letting us go home,with Nashville! I'm so excited. I got in the car as Joe and Eddie were trying to clip the baby carrier to the thing,"Got it!" Joe smiled,"See you at our house." Joe got in the car and we headed home.

Joe put his hand on my thigh,I closed my eyes.

We finally got home,I got out and got the carrier out of the car,I carried it inside,I put it on the couch and took Nash out,I held him,supporting his head,"Hey baby." I smiled,Joe came behind me and kissed my cheek,"I'm sorry babe,but I already can tell he has my features." Joe smiled,"You're handsome." I smiled."Look how adorable he is...I'm already obsessed." I kissed Nash's forehead. 

"We fed him before we left right?" Joe asked,"Yeah,why?" I looked at Joe,"I thought I was smelling something." Joe laughed,"He made a poopy." I smiled and I took him upstairs to his nursery,I put him down on his changing table,I unbuttoned his onesie,and took off his diaper,"Look!! He's just like his daddy!!" Joe pointed. I laughed,"Joseph,let's not talk about his penis,please. He's innocent." I laughed,I handed Joe the dirty diaper and cleaned off Nash.

"Wow,I love you too." Joe smirked,he went and throw it away. I then put on a clean diaper,then I picked him up,"We're here."  my mom called out,I handed Nash to Joe,then we headed downstairs.

"Omg,what a stud!" my mom smiled,taking Nash from Joe,"He's stole my heart already." I smiled,Joe put his arm around me,smiling,I kissed his cheek.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short. :*

xxxChloe.