Six

Olivia's POV

"Married?" I questioned, completely surprised.

"Yeah. I'm married." My daughter smiled, as she leaned closer to Eli. Pain filled my heart, and I went straight to thinking about hurt. How Eli was probably going to hurt Catie, and my daughter would be broken for the rest of her life.

"For how long?" Elliot asked, as he shoved his hands into his pockets.

"The day my father told Eli and myself to elope." Catie spoke, and I turned around quickly, and stared at me husband.

"David, how dare you?!" I screamed, and everyone around us turned towards us and started to stare.

"You were going to ruin her life. You and Elliot both can't keep your emotions at bay, and wanted to destroy their lives. So I told her to get married." David replied, and I saw disgust covering his expression. He was angry and disgusted with me and Elliot.

"I'd never intentionally ruin my daughter's life." I spoke, and David's eyes went wide.

"Your daughter? Is she not even mine?" David questioned, and Catie stepped forward.

"We aren't fighting in public. Go to your hotel and do that." She frowned, before grabbing Maggie's hand, and leading her back to Eli. Eli motioned for Mason to follow.

They took the girls, and I was left alone with Elliot, Kathy, and David. I stared at all of them.

"Liv, what's happening with us? We used to be happy. We rarely fought. Now I don't know when you are lying or telling the truth." David whispered, before wheeling a suitcase to me. He leaned down and picked up his duffel bag, before sighing.

"Have a good weekend." He breathed, before moving away from the group, and heading back to train station.

///

Catherine's POV

I took my sisters back to Eli's and my place. We played Monopoly together, and Eli's parents nor mine showed up.

"Do you think they left?" Eli asked, as I stood at the stove and made macaroni for my sisters.

"I have no idea. I hope my parents show up, because we do not have room for my sisters to stay here tonight." I replied, and Eli sighed.

"Your parents were beyond angry. Maybe they are just trying to talk it through. They love each other."

"Eli, that fact that they love each other don't matter. My parents both hold grudges, and my father isn't happy with my mother because she isn't over your father yet."

"Mom isn't over Elliot yet?" Mason asked, as she walked into the kitchen, and stared at me.

"Mason, ignore what I said." I spoke, and she shook her head, defiantly.

"No! I want to know why Mom and Dad won't stop fighting! They yell nonstop at each other! We spend more time with Amanda, than we do our own parents! Does Mom not love Dad anymore?" Mason cried, and I moved away from the stove, and pulled my sister into my arms, as Maggie came into the kitchen.

"Mas, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring this up. I'm also sorry about you and Maggie are having to through this. They are fighting because they haven't been seeing eye to eye. It'll get better."

"She asked if Mom loves Dad anymore." Maggie spoke, and I turned to look at Eli, who had a sad expression on his face.

"Do you want me to be honest?" I questioned, and they both nodded.

"Well..."

///

Elliot's POV

I sat in the bar at the train station and I drank whiskey slowly.

I could only think about my son and his wife. Was it even legal? Somehow I don't think it is, because how quickly can you get a marriage license in DC?

"You know that my marriage is in shambles because of you, right?" Olivia spoke, as she sat down next to me. She reached and grabbed my glass, and downed the rest of my whiskey, before sitting it back down in front of me.

"Yeah, well David is a dick."

"Thanks a lot, Elliot." She huffed, as she worked her hair back, and grabbed a clip from her purse to put her hair up.

"Just break up with him." I replied, and she shook her head.

"Not going to happen, Elliot. He is the one that gave me my kids. I love him. And I don't want to fuck up the girls before they leave the house."

"Might be nice if you knew where your kids are." I replied, and she laughed.

"Are you so drunk already, that you forgot seeing our kids taking my daughters back to their place?" Olivia replied, and I shrugged.

"I'd rather be kissing you, but it's frowned upon."

"Yeah, just like it was when you did it before." She shot back, and I sighed. I looked over at her, and I let my eyes drift down to her lips. She was concentrated on the bartender as he poured wine into a glass for her, and she didn't notice.

I really wanted to kiss her, but on the other hand, I didn't want to see her sad. It would be awkward also if I did kiss her, and it led to more.

"You need to promise me something, Elliot." Olivia spoke, as she took her jacket off, and I watched as her shirt clung to her. She turned her head quickly, and saw me staring at her and she sighed.

"Sure." I spoke, awkwardly as she rolled her eyes.

"We do not tell any future grandchildren that we slept together for a decent amount of time. We were never together, and we are just going to be grandparents." She sighed.

"Deal. I can't wait to see you when you're old. I bet you'll look just as good as you do now." I smiled, and she laughed, before sliding her wine to me, and standing up. I couldn't help myself, so I grabbed her arm as I stood and pulled her around to look at me.

She had been crying, and the tear streaks were evident on her cheeks still.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, and pulled her close. I pressed my lips into hers, and she melted into my embrace.

Catherine's POV 

I went to go find my mother and see what was happening. I went to the bar at the train station, because I'm sure she didn't go far since she must've been crying. I opened the door and looked in. My jaw dropped and my stomach churn.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D