I immediately recognized the song, I was a huge TVD fan after all. "TVD!" I turned and faced him. "Do you watch TVD too?" I wouldn't expect someone like him to watch the teens genre. Although I would make an exception for Mean Girls, I bet he watched that movie several times to practice his bullying method.

He looked at me with one brow raised. "What's TVD?"

I guessed not. "Never mind."

"You mean the human who fell in love with two vampire brothers?" I couldn't believe he really knew TVD. His face didn't give away anything. The dark interior made it even harder to see his features. "Why, you're surprised?"

"Very." I tried to make Tyler watch TVD once, it didn't end well. He fell asleep halfway through episode seven and woke up when season one was almost finished. Since then I haven't tried to make him watch again. As I listened to the song, it brought back so many memories. I remembered this song being played in season three when Caroline woke up with Klaus' gift on her nightstand.

The Vampire Diaries was one of my favorite series besides Teen Wolf and Riverdale. I shipped Stefan with Elena which made me wonder about him. "So you're a Delena shipper, then?"

There were millions of fans who shipped Elena Gilbert with Damon Salvatore, I wasn't one of them but I figured he was since he and I were so different, we might as well be on different sides.

"Yep." He smirked and looked briefly at me. "Why? Don't tell me you want her to be with Stefan?"

"Duh!" I rolled my eyes. "They're soulmates, they were supposed to be together. No one understands her more than Stefan. It's as clear as the sky is blue and the grass is green."

I remembered sulking the whole day when Elena turned to Damon. Even cried when Stefan was locked up in the safe, dumped on the river by Silas, and none of them were looking for him.

"Not on rainy days," countered him. "And not when the plants are dying."

I frowned. "Okay. Then tell me why do you ship Elena with Damon?"

"Cos Stefan is boring." He made a turn to the left and I could see the street leading up to the building where I lived. "I really don't get how she could stay with him the entire season. I would've dumped him on the first three episodes." He slowed down the car until it was forty miles per hour. I wondered why on earth did he do that but kept my mouth shut. "Damon is more fun. He's reckless and he drives her crazy. And don't forget how they defy the soulmate rules and be together."

♫ Like a city besieged, it was the loneliest thing. Your silence held in cold delay. And I felt faint of the heart cause I was caught between the weight of everything I couldn't say. ♫

I frowned and shook my head. Every damn time I asked Delena shippers why they shipped Damon and Elena, this was the answer I always got. "I don't understand you people, Stefan was sweeter and the whole soulmate idea was romantic."

"Yeah, but boring romance." I couldn't believe he just rolled his eyes at me. "Why would you like sappy cliché romance when you can get rule-bending heart-gripping romance? Even Caroline isn't that dumb, why else would she be attracted to Klaus."

I smiled. Although we both had different opinions about Stefan and Damon, we both were Klaroline shippers. "That's our common ground right there. I shipped Klaroline too."

He pulled up on the side of the street in front of the huge hotel and killed the engine. "Good. Tyler is just as boring as Stefan in my opinion."

Frazier ran his gaze across my face and pressed the button to unlock my door. I swung the door opened and swung my legs as I stepped outside. I looked at him as I stood there on the sidewalk. "Thanks for the ride home."