Author's Note

Thank you for continuing on the journey of Kaia, Zayn, Marian and Harry.  Along with Liam, Louis and Katia. 100 chapters, can you believe it!!!!!!

Because there is soooo much more story to come, I am starting another book in the Sexy As series!

The next book is going to be titled; Love You Goodbye.

I know, lots of questions.......

Will Marian and Louis ever talk? What kind of drama might ensue at Liam and Katia's wedding? Will Kaia and Katia's real parents cause all sorts of trouble? What is going to happen at the mini series premiere?  Will Kaia ever let go of her feelings for Liam and vice versa? Will Marian and Kaia ever find a way back to being the best of besties? Will Kaia and Katia ever become friends?

So stay tuned for more bumps in the road!!!!!

Thank you again sooooooo much for all of your votes and comments!! It truly does mean the world to me!!!

Big thanks, props and love to @SnowTardis for all of her support and assistance and power writing sessions! Love you bestie!

Love You Goodbye will be the last book of the series and I have loved writing this series words can't even express how I feel.  Those closest to me that know that I write fan fiction know that it is my escape from reality and it helps me cope with a lot.

Please continue to read, vote, and comment...

Lots of love,

Michelle