Chapter 71

Marian was laying out the dresses she had special ordered for the wedding. She had found an online dress maker whole specialized in Shakespearean and Jane Austen style dresses.  She had ordered three different dresses one in pale pink, pale green and pale brown.  Hopefully when Katia was over they could nail it down to one.

She put on the kettle, ever since she became pregnant she had a pension for drinking tea it helped with her morning sickness, plus it helped to remind her of Kaia in a way that didn't hurt her heart. Too damn stubborn to even wave at her or even say hello. It seemed now that she had a real sister she no longer care about her.

Katia showed up ten minutes later and they chatted about the wedding and the mini series premier. Marian could tell Katia was acting a little off, especially when she showed her a picture of one of Harry's friends that she thought would be a prefect date for the wedding as well as the premiere.

Katia told Marian she loved the green dress the best, they went with that one for the ceremony. Marian took a picture and sent it to Gemma, she was her only other bridesmaid.

"Marian can I talk to you about something, concerning my date for your wedding?" She asked a little nervous.

"We can order some takeaway and chat if you like," she said her food cravings with this baby were just as bad.

Their Chinese food arrived twenty minutes later.

Katia stuffed an egg roll in her mouth as she thought how to approach the subject of Liam.  "I know you believe in happiness and giving people second chances. I happen to also believe in those things. So I have decided to give Liam a second chance, I would like to bring him to your wedding as my date," she said and watched Marian's mouth drop open.

"Liam Payne? The same man that used to call out your sister's name during sex?" Marian scowled then promptly stuffed her own face with chicken fried rice.

"Yes, that man. He has changed and asked me for a second chance and I'm going to give him that chance. I think you should cut him some slack."

"Liam has never liked me so I doubt he would want to come to my wedding. He is the one person who could not give two shits about me."

"He does and I can prove it. Let me invite him over and you can see for yourself." 

"No thank you, if you want to date that moron I can't stop you, but that doesn't mean I will have him in my house!" 

"I did my research on him, background change and went through his phone. I found some pictures of you and Louis on it as well as a couple of voice mails. I think if you invite him over you could hear Louis telling him he's okay and that he asked Harry to take care of you."

Marian was speechless at this news, neither Zayn nor Harry would let her hear the voice mails they had gotten from Louis. They admitted they had them, but wouldn't let her hear them. This might be her only chance to hear his voice again.  "Okay, invite him over."

Katia took her phone out and texted Liam. She told him about talking to Marian about the wedding and she wanted him to come over so she could talk to him about it and dating her. She reminded him that Marian only lived three doors down from her.  "He's on his way?" 

"You're sure about this Katia, like really sure? I'm sure we can find you someone better than Liam," Marian insisted

"Yes, I'm sure, Liam is the one." 

Liam was a nervous wreck as he drove over to Marian's. He wondered if he should've worn a steel jock strap.  He couldn't believe that Katia had gone through his phone and she had deleted some of the pictures of him and Kaia. But it was time for new beginnings and he wouldn't do anything to jeopardize his new relationship with Katia. He parked his car and made his way inside and nervously knocked on the door.