Chapter 74

"She...she asked me," she said. "And...and Zayn asked me to be his date so I could see the twins walk down the aisle," she said taking a step back slightly. "It...it will be perfect. Harry, you don't have to worry about me ruining her day," she said suddenly very upset and saddened by his words. She looked down at her belly. "And I'm pregnant," she said.

"She was always too concentrated on making you happy for my taste, Harry admitted. Today was his wedding day and he was beyond stressed. Kaia wasn't a distraction he wanted to have to worry about.  "Does Liam know you are with child? Your former lover, he's here with your replacement." He smirked.  "Are we playing who is the daddy? Zayn, talk about a whipped man.  I'm surprised he even let you out of the house. Talk about embarrassing," he said shaking his head at her. He still couldn't believe Kaia of all people cheated on her husband.

Her bottom lip began to quiver. "You know absolutely nothing Harry Styles!" She said trying to maintain her composure when another labour pain hit her. "And for your information, yes, Liam knows I'm pregnant and it isn't his child!" She hissed at him.

"Sure, sweetheart," Harry winked at her. "You keep telling yourself that and pray it doesn't come out looking like Liam. Then you and your sister can share a baby daddy," he said with a sneer.  "I would appreciate if you stay in the back, I don't want you going into labor and ruining my wedding. Nothing can upset Marian today. Do you hear me?"

Kaia growled under her breath at him. "You're an asshole Harry," she said.  In all the years she'd known him, he had never treated her like this.

"Thanks, I've been taking lessons. I'm glad they are paying off."

Without thinking she slapped him hard. "For your information I've already spoken to your wife to be and if I didn't love her so much I would renig on my offer to be her surrogate even though you've apparently turned into a world class ass!"

"I am very capable of getting the love of my life pregnant. We don't need you or your well used uterus. I'm only an ass to people who deserve it and in Marian's state she can't be worried about you. I won't have you stressing her out. This is our second chance at becoming a family and if you love my soon to be wife like you say you do, leave her alone for the next six months alright!"

Kaia's eyes widened. "What do you mean the next six months?" She asked angrily.

"That is none of your business. Shouldn't you be focusing on your own hitchhiker?" Harry asked becoming nervous he had let it slip they were pregnant and that was why they were getting hitched.

Kaia shook her head at him. "Who would've thought you of all people would turn into a self righteous pig," she said sadly and began to turn around. When she did she saw Liam and Katia out of the corner of her eye and they were kissing. She was a little shocked at first but then smiled slightly. She almost forgot that Harry was standing behind her until she heard him laughing.

"No one would have ever predicted that you would have become a cheating whore and now it looks like your lover has moved on to the better version of you. The one without the stink of betrayal," he said in a low voice.  He turned on his heel and went to check on Marian. He was worried Kaia might have upset her or the baby. They were his life and he would never let a single soul part them again.

Kaia fought back her tears and went to find herself a seat in the back. She tried to swallow her pride, but Harry's words stung.

Harry walked into Marian's bridal suite he wanted to make sure Kaia hadn't upset Marian with her nonsense. He wasn't going to have anyone ruin his wedding day.  "Marian, my love," he said when he walked in to find Zayn helping Destiny with her dress and Marian fussing over Ahmir.  He cleared his throat announcing his presence.