Chapter 84

Are you all packed and ready? 

Kaia texted her sister.  She was a nervous wreck in anticipation of their upcoming trip to Morocco.  They were all going.  Kaia, Zayn, the children, Katia and Liam.

Katia rolled her eyes and showed Liam the text.  "She's freaking out over nothing," she said.

Liam kissed her cheek.  "She just wants everything to go perfectly.  It's how she's always been," he said.  "You should've seen her before their wedding.  You would've thought she was losing her mind."

Katia's eyes widened.  "That bad, huh?"

"Yes," he said as he double checked his suitcase one more time before shutting it.  He hated to admit that he was nervous about this trip.  He was trying to put Kaia out of his mind, but he knew that deep down, she would always be there, and in his heart.

We are all packed and ready to go.  What time is the car coming?

Kaia breathed a slight sigh of relief when she read her sister's text.

In an hour.  She texted her back.

Zayn walked into the bedroom and took her phone out of her hand.  "Baby, you seriously need to relax.  Everything is going to be alright and we're all going to have a good time."

"I know, but I...."

"Want everything to be perfect," he said and sat down next to her on the bed.  He took a hold of her hand.  "Are you sure you're alright with your sister and Liam going along?"

"Are you alright with it?" She couldn't help but ask.  She knew that he and Liam had made up and come to some sort of settling with their relationship and with everything that had happened, but she also knew that there would always be tension.

"I'm learning to trust you again, and you know how very much I love you," he said and kissed her hand.  "Now come one, finish packing.  The car is going to be here soon."  He stood up and carried his bags out of the bedroom and then finished carrying everything for the children to the front door.  He shook his head at the amount of crap they were taking.  He would have to see if he could convince his wife to leave some things in Morocco so they wouldn't always have to carry it back and forth.  He hoped this trip would be good for all of them.  But he was a little nervous at the thought of his wife and Liam being in such close proximity again.

A few hours later....................

The flight from London to Marrakech was uneventful.  They had taken a private plane so it could accommodate all of their stuff and all of them.  The twins and Karim all slept on the flight and when they got there, they were all wide awake.  Zayn had arranged for cars to take them to the palace.  Kaia and Katia rode in one car with the twins and Liam, Zayn and Karim rode in another.  Kaia pointed out some of her favorite things to her sister.

Katia watched as her sister seemed to come alive as they drove.  She really did love Morocco.  And when they arrived at the Pink Palace, Katia couldn't believe her eyes.

"He bought you this?" She asked.

Kaia nodded.  "I told him it was too much," she said.  "But don't tell anyone how much I love it," she said.  "I have my own palace."

"For the princess that you are," Katia teased her.  "It's....I can't even describe it," she said.  "It's so incredible." She said as she looked across the immaculate grounds and the looming building that stood in front of her.