LETTER FOR SOMEONE NOT SO DEAR

My not so dear Myra,

I won't be wasting my time asking you how are you? Are you doing fine and that shit because I know you aren't.

I know you are not fine, I know you're not doing good, I know you still love me. Thinking how I know all of this? Don't worry babe I'm not spying on you, I just happen to know. I can feel you're feeling low, I can feel you're not doing okay and it bothers me. It bothers me alot MYRA.

I just want some answers.. why'd you left me? Was I not good enough? Was I not treating you better? What was my fault Myra? Why did you leave me that too hanging in between?

Don't you think that the goodbye letter you left for me wasn't enough for a closure? Don't you think because of YOU our lives are miserable? Don't you fūcking get that you are the reason for all my miseries? Don't you think that this is not what I deserved?

Tell me why did you left me? Just because you are a coward? Just because you can't stand in front of me and hear some words from me? Well if you think so then have you forgotten your words? Have you forgotten all those shîtty accusations you put on me?

Don't you think I'm hurting more than you? Did you even thought of me ever? Was this all about you.. never about me? I need some answers Myra and only you could give them to me.

But don't worry I won't be bothering you, not at all. Because I know how to handle myself, I know that there are other people who cares for me.. more than you ever did in your life.

I just wish I could say something good to you but I can't! You have broken me too badly. Bad enough that no one can mend me.

All the credit goes to you Myra. Thanks to you. Thanks to you.

Thanks for making my life living hell for me. Thankyou for breaking my trust so badly that now I can't trust anyone.

Thankyou Myra.

Someone who was never yours,
Virat.