E I G H T

Author's Note-

I crossed 500+ views and 200+ votes. So here's a chapter for all those who are helping me in getting votes and views ❤
Thankyou everyone. Here's the new chapter 💕

Ding dong
Ding dong
Ding dong
Ding dong...

What the f.... Oopsie no swearing Myra control. Even in my dreams my door bell is not leaving me! Urgh 😑 I'm pissed of this door bell now. Can't I have some peace in my dreams too?

Ding dong.. ding dong.. ding dong.. and this ding dong thing continued almost 5 minutes. Thank god it stopped and it's my dream only. Now my dear door let me sleep else I'll kick your ass.

I was just about to fall in my Dreamland then something was buzzing
Buzzzz....buzzzz....buzzzz....zzzz...zzz what the fuck? Why is my head vibrating now? Oh God what is this *cries* now it's my phone.. is there anything else left to come in my sweet little dream? Huh!! This is not fair!
But if it's my dream then why is my head vibrating?

Shit! Shit shit! I cursed when I realized it wasn't my dream actually someone was there ringing the door bell and now someone is calling me. Why can't anyone like anyone let me sleep peacefully?

I came back to reality and checked my phone to see who is it Calling me now and disturbing my sleep?
And guess who's it? It's the least important person in my life and my so called 'best friend' MANSI. Dude she got no life kya? The most disturbing and irritating element of my life oops sorry I mean *person* laughs sarcastically at my own thoughts and again my phone started buzzing. Oh God just kill me already!

Phone conversation~

Mansi- what the hell Myra? *She shouted*

Me- Well hello to you too Mansi! And what the actual hell Mansi? You're calling me this early to shout on me?

Mansi- well my dear I came to your house to surprise you but you being a lazy girl didn't even opened the door. I hate you babe.

*Haha surprise me? Or to ruin my day? I'm happy I didn't opened the door to see her damn face I patted myself mentally*

Me- Mansi what's the matter? You know na I don't like to run behind the bush!! Just come to the main point.

Mansi- oh so you got me. You know me so well yaar. this is why you're my best friend.. so the thing is remember I texted you 2 days ago and asked you to take a off and you being you denied my offer so I'm back with my offer once again.

*She got no other work kya than just pissing me off everyday?*

Me- Mansi you know I am a professional person and I don't like taking off for some stupid reasons. I've a really important and hard job to do for your kind information.

Mansi- what the fuck Myra? Here I want to meet you. I'm planning things for us and you keep on declining it.

*Oh god why don't you tell her to just go to hell and never come back?*

Me- Mansi you might be free all the time and you got your boyfriend's money to spend! But I have to earn myself for a living. Don't you just get it? I do want to meet my friends but it's just that I can't ditch my job over my friends. Okay?

*I heard her sigh*

Mansi- okay babe. Your wish. Sorry to disturb you. Bye, take care!