T W E L V E

Author's note-

Sorry for putting this note in the starting only! But needed to do this.

So from starting I've been posting only Myra's P.O.V. so now I'm thinking to put someone else's P.O.V. for a change. I hope I write it well!

P.S- Don't be a silent reader please.

Don't forget to vote and comment.💕

Here you go with the chapter 😛

MAHI P.O.V.

It's Saturday today.. so I thought to visit Cheeku because when yesterday I called him he wasn't as happy as he used to be on other days, maybe it's due to his pain. And then Mayu's worried expression came in my mind..

I know she care for him but why does she think that my little brother.. our cheeky Cheeku can do such things to her? I've talked to Cheeku about this earlier. But I can't tell her that I already knew what is the actual scene!

Well actually Cheeku has already told me everything three years back only because he considers me as his own brother so yeah.. he told me and Sakshi everything. But I never knew that Myra didn't knew anything.

I mean she does know something's but she don't know what has actually happened with her and who was behind it!

I still remember the day when she was a bit uncomfortable with Cheeku and when cheeku noticed it he himself said that he'll leave, he can't see her like this. That's when me and Sakshi decided to have a talk with Myra.

When she told us that she thinks that Virat is behind all this we were actually just not able to digest anything. She even told us that she's planning to take revenge from him!!

I and Sakshi can't do anything because our Virat being Virat told us not to do anything in this matter.

He still believes that maybe one day Myra will realize that Virat is not at fault Moreover he's the one who has saved her. But he has taken a promise from us I mean from me and sakshi that we are not going to tell her anything.

I can't see both of my closest people in the team feel so different towards each other.

Well they don't feel different.. they are actually in love with each other and Virat knows it but due to Myra's misunderstanding she is just not able to think anything else rather than her so called revenge..

I wish I could tell her the truth but due to Virat and someone else too I can't tell her. But I do give her some hints like yesterday only so that she might think about it again and Stop from whatever she's going to do.

I don't know how can I stop her from going in wrong direction but what can I do I hate Cheeku for this!!

Oh no! I completely forgot that I've to go and visit him too! I saw the time and it was 1 p.m. so it means I can go now because he might have woken up.

"Sakshiiiiiiii" I shouted on top of my lungs.

"What happened Mahi? Why are you shouting?" Sakshi asked panting as she came running down very fast

"Nothing I was going to meet cheeku. Wanna join?" I asked her smiling sheepishly

"Mahi you're of no use! I got scared. I hate you" she placed her hand on her heart and made such a cute pout.

"I love you too Sakshi now get ready.... fast I'll call cheeku till then" my last part came as a whisper because she already vanished!!

Woah! What a speed my dearly wife I'm impressed.