S E V E N

Myra P.O.V-

I reached there and rang the bell. There stood Bhabhi with small Ziva in her hands. As soon as Ziva saw me she launched herself on me giggling. I took her in my arms and side hugged bhabhi.

"You look beautiful Myra" Bhabhi complimented me

(Her outfit sorry I forgot to post it in the earlier chapter!!)

"So do you.. bhabhi ji" I said and winked.. she smiled.

"Are you both going to compliment each other all day at the main door or you're going to come in?" Said Mahi Bhai coming in the view.

"Oh shutup Mahi.. look na she's looking so pretty!" Bhabhi said laughing

"After all she's MY choti, why won't she look pretty han?" Bhai said making me blush

"Awww look she's blushing" bhabhi said jokingly

"Bhabhi I'm tired standing here" I said

"Oh shit! Please come in.. Mayu tum bhi na baaton me fassa leti ho tum mujhe" bhabhi said getting a side.

I went inside and sat on the sofa. Bhai and Bhabhi were with me and Bhabhi offered me some juice there.

"You look so pale Mayu. Are you not taking care of yourself? Looks like you've lost weight!" Bhabhi said

"Yes Mayu are you still stressing over that issue?" Bhai asked me

"Bhai and Bhabhi please let's just have breakfast and then we'll talk about everything else. I'm hungry" I said making puppy dog face to which both of them chuckled and Ziva giggled.

"Okkay okay! Let's eat something first" said Bhabhi and bhai nodded.

We sat at the dining table and Bhabhi served us. We then ate the breakfast and had a small chit-chat session in between of it. After we were done eating bhabhi took Ziva for her nap.

"Okay so now everything is done na Myra? Can we talk now?" Bhai said

"Yes bhai everything's done. What do you want to talk about?" I asked him

"Mayu you've known him from a very long time almost from 4 years. Do you really think that he can do this to you? When he lo.." he stopped abruptly not wanting to complete his sentence.

"Bhai I've known him from 4 years and I myself sometimes think that he's not the one but what should I do of those memories which come and haunt me everyday? What do I do of the fact that I know he too was there.. you only tell me?" I asked him

"Mayu you are Mature enough to make the difference between right and wrong. But you yourself has told us that you don't remember him doing those things then why are you hurting yourself and him too?" This time it was Bhabhi saying this

"Myra you know I've not known him for a long time but I do know that he respects woman and he can never do this" Bhabhi added

"Yes bhabhi I understand but what should I do I myself want to be proved wrong bhabhi." I said

"I'm having that feeling that he's not the one who should be blamed and I'm doing wrong with him. But what should I do? I'm in a dilemma of what's wrong and what's right" I had tears in my eyes which I was controlling from a long time.

"Why don't you talk to him Mayu? What if that's all a misunderstanding? What will you do if he's proved innocent?" Bhai said in a bit loud voice as bhai knew he can't do this!

"I don't k-kn-know b-bhai I-I just d.. don't understand wh-what I should d-do n-now" with this I completely broke down and bhabhi came and engulfed me in a hug.

I was crying on her shoulder badly and bhai was rubbing my back to calm me down.

"Mayu you don't stress over anything we're with you always!" Mahi bhai and bhabhi said in a union.. they looked at each other and started laughing. I too laughed seeing them like this.

"Myra waise can I ask you something?" Bhai asked

"Yes bhai of course!" I told him

"I don't know if he has done all that things in the past or not.. but don't you see care for yourself in his eyes? Don't you see how bad he feels to see you in pain?" Bhai asked

"Bhai I can see it clearly in his eyes the care and affection he has got for me.. but what if it's all fake? What if he is just having a pity on me after all that? What if he is regretting now doing such things to me?" I asked bhai I don't know why but saying such things hurted me too.. Calling his care fake hurted me.. but what should I do? I just don't know.

"Well Mayu you know the list of your questions is an endless one! But in my view.. I can't see anything fake in him. I don't know if you believe me or not but I have a feeling that something is really very wrong in this situation I don't know what it is but I can see something is wrong for sure!" Bhai said I knew what he was saying was all true but it doesn't matter to me because in my memory he's the one to break me.

"Myra see I can't force you for anything but as far as I know your perception towards him is very wrong. Just think once more about whatever you've planned to do. I'm and will always be with you no matter what. Okay choti?" Mahi bhai said with a smile

"Yes bhai I'll think about it don't worry, and I know bhai thanks for everything.." and to change the topic because I wasn't in a mood to discuss anything further about Him.

I said that " I guess now I should leave it's already evening now"

I don't know how did the time flew away so fast I came here just a few hours ago and it's 7 already!!

Oh well I know I'm mad I speak anything just don't mind me.
*Stupid girl* said my conscience I rolled my eyes and told her to back off right now.

"Yes you have to come stadium tomorrow I don't want you to be late due to me. Bye Mayuuu, take care and text me once you reach home. Drive safely" bhai said and hugged me and Bhabhi too did the same. They both came out to bid a bye to me.

I drove back to my place and when I saw the time it was 8 p.m.
I decided to text Mahi Bhai

Me- bhai I reached. Goodnight ❤
Suddenly my phone buzzed and it was a reply from Mahi Bhai

Mahi bhai- okay choti! Sleep well. Good night, take care. And remember we are always here for you anytime you need our help just call us once. Bye!

Instantly a smile came on my lips after reading bhai's text.. I never thought that I can even have such people in my life for whom I 'Matter'.

After that I went for a quick shower and prepared a salad for me as I wasn't much hungry. I ate it and went to sleep because I love to sleeeepppp 🙈

Author's note-

How was the chapter guys? I hope you enjoyed it.Comment your views and hit the star button! ❤