*Prologue*

MYRA P.O.V.-

"I hate you.. I wanted to break you.. I wanted you to feel the pain which I've gone through. And see here I completed my motive to break you.. to shatter you" I said but deep inside I felt pain in my heart.

He stood there numb not even able to think that I can do this to him.

"Hahha look I did it! I've taken my revenge from you." I said but there were tears in my eyes.

Seeing him like this was making me emotional I don't know why?

He was standing still in his place not even moving a bit, breathing heavily.

The words I said to him stabbed me too.. but what can I do? He himself is responsible for this.
If he haven't done what he did 3 years ago I would have not done this with him but he deserves it. He actually deserves this!

"Myra what's wrong with you?" He asked after a long silence like he got his lost voice back.

"Nothing is wrong with me. You deserve this.. you are the worst person I've ever met" But why am I feeling bad after saying all this to him?
I hate him from that day. I've never felt like this, why now?

Am I doing something wrong?

I can see tears and pain in his eyes, but why is it hurting me to hurt him? Why am I feeling the pain he's going through?
Oh god WHY?

Author's Note-

Hello people!
I'm a new one in this fanfiction thing actually I was having something in my mind to write but I didn't know whether I can write well or not?
But due to someone's support muskaaan97 my best friend my soul sister who encouraged me to write I'm here writing my first ever fanfiction. I hope you people like it. Do comment and vote. ❤
Tada!