L E T T E R ~ 6

Dear Virat,

I hope things are going fine. I wish you do fine, because I know you're not doing things good.

I know you're still not able to move on from me. From our memories. Please Virat don't torture yourself with this.

I beg you. I know I'm wrong, I know what I'm doing is just so.. so wrong, and I want to make everything right.

I want to fix you Virat. I want to see you that happy being once again. That one guy who never failed to smile even if he was sad from inside.

I want to see you smiling Virat. I want you to be happy. If you can't move on from me and our memories you won't be finding happiness anywhere.

Please Virat stop loving a coward. Stop loving a girl who can't even face you.

Come out from the cage you've caged yourself in. Stop treating yourself badly.

Virat, stop loving me and love yourself. If you can't then I have only one option.

If you want me, if you want me back then I'll be coming back to you. I'll mend your broken heart. I'll mend your broken soul.

If that's what you want then I'm up for the challenge. I'm coming to face you Virat. I'm coming, just give me a little time to muster up the courage so that I can face you, so that I can listen to your cruel words.

I'll be coming back to you soon Virat, very soon.

Myra x.

A/N

Lalala so Myra's thinking to comeback.

Do you guys want that to happen? 😉

Views please? ♥