T W E N T Y ~ F O U R

Myra's P.O.V. ~

My legs were paining badly, standing and running from north to south, for making all the arrangements for Virat's surprise birthday party.

My heart and my mind had a huge fight, dangerous than world-war three if it happened. The war was regarding whether I should do all this or not.

Mind was pushing me to not to anything by making me remind about all the nasty games, he played with me.

Whereas, on the different parallels, my heart supported him always. Even if he will kill me and slaughter me into tiny chunks, my heart will bear his name, silly him.

In the end, heart Won again!

I quickly drove to Palam farms where virat used to come often,to find the solace for his disrupted soul, everyone selected his farm house for the birthday party.

I still remember when yesterday I returned to the hotel, I saw all the hotel staff with a horrified expression. When I followed their gaze I was frozen. The whole ICT was behaving like kids. Everyone was speaking at one time only.

"Guys what's the plan for Virat's birthday?" "Let's go to his place and wish him" "No stupid" "Let's call him here na" ... And this went on and on till half an hour. When I couldn't take it anymore I shouted

"GUYS STOP!"

And everyone became silent. It was pin drop silence, everyone's eyes were on me. And I knew what I had to do

"Guys we should give him a surprise party! He is the one who always initiate the surprises for everyone, now it's high time for us to surprise him. He has done so many things for us so let's make his birthday the best day of his life!" I told them my idea what should we do and how.

Everyone seemed excited and after listening to my idea they all agreed to it.

It was our plan that no one from us is going to wish him. Even if Virat calls anyone of us we will tell him we're busy somewhere or whatever. And Mahi Bhai will call him to the destination which we have decided.

Everything was going smooth. I was made the incharge of everything.

I was carrying all the party stuff with me, I fastened my speed and started decorating everything, being it chandeliers or walls, balloons or cake. I wanted him to smile, due to me, just like he used to.

I miss that smile. My heart weakens at the thought of him. How badly we have fallen apart from each other. I could feel the water has started accommodating into my eyes so I flushed off the thoughts and concentrated on my work.

As soon as I completed everything, I saw everyone coming inside with huge bags of gifts and cake, which I specially ordered for him. And then someone entered in, and that someone is Mansi. Who the hell called her here?

I could see mansi getting excited for his birthday, like it was of her own. That dumb little bitch.

I personally never liked her closeness with him. May be out of jealousy.

Excusing myself, I went upstairs to change myself into presentable outfit, I designed only for his day.

My thoughts has been revolving around only one thing,his reaction for all this. Will he able to feel the happiness, the efforts I did to make him happy.

What if he didn't? What if the cold war between us ruined his day? I hate him though, I should be the one spoiling his birthday but I can't, I am weak, weak to make him hurt, to see him hurt.

I heard a call of my name reminding to wear sensible clothes for the party. I quickly went to the washroom and patted some cleanser before washing it with water.