O N E

MYRA P.O.V-
Those three years were the most horrible years of my life.. only I know how I have survived.
No one knows what I've gone through and no one knows that how am I planning to take revenge from him.

Haha right now I'm the most important person in his life, and he thinks that I'm a saviour for him but who knows the actual me?

NO ONE KNOWS WHAT I'M PLANNING AND WHAT AM I UPTO? AND WHY SHOULD I TELL THEM WHEN NO ONE WAS THERE TO SUPPORT ME?

Well people have only seen my one side not the other one!

Like it is said that "Two sides of the same coin" well people have only seen one 😌 No one knows what are my intentions..

Oops! Sorry people I forgot to introduce myself haha sorry okay?

So I'm Myra a 25 year old girl and my hometown is in New Delhi but currently I'm living in Mumbai alone. I'm the physio of ICT(Indian Cricket Team).

You guys must be eager to know who is he actually? Aren't you?

He's the one who ruined me, broke me and let me go through the pain alone from past 3 years, when all that happened no one was there to even ask me am I okay? Will I be able to stand again? I was all alone but then I decided to fight for myself and take revenge from him.. because he is the only one whom I trusted and he only broke me ,my trust and specially my heart.

I don't know what should I say because people won't even believe me that he has actually done this!! But only I was the one who was the witness of everything.
And now it's time for me to payback him what he have given me.

Author's Note-

Hello people! I'm here with the first chapter of the book. Do you like it? I know I'm keeping a lot of suspense in it but I love it 🙈 please don't kill me. Vote and comment your views please.
Tada! ❤