L E T T E R ~ 1

Dear Virat,

It's been 3 months. Three months of my departure from your life. Three months of me breaking you.

These 3 months have been miserable for me. I have lost you, I lost the love of my life. I lost the most precious person of my life.

I lost you, but I am not strong enough to face you, yet! I toss and turn in the nights. These nights are the worst nights I have ever had in my life, those nightmares just don't leave me. But what can I do? I deserve this. I deserve to suffer more than you are suffering.

I deserve this pain, I deserve the worst but what do I do with this betraying heart? How should I make it stop missing you?

Tell me Virat? Why didn't you told me the truth already and we would have been together by now, not craving for each other.

How should I stop loving you virat? Knowing that whatever you did was for my safety? For my dignity? How should I forgive myself for giving you this immense pain?

I still love you Virat, I always will.. it's something that can't he stopped just like the blood flowing in my veins, the air I breathe in for living.

The love I have for you something like this only, I need it to survive. I need it to live Virat.

Please forgive me, I am tired of crying all day and night, there's not a single moment I spent when I don't think about you.

This love is something which is harm. The love I'm having for you is for no good but for pain, the pain which I want to keep with myself.

I know whatever you did was right Virat, I can never blame you. You have suffered a lot due to me.

I was the blind one here, everyone told me I have to find something out, but I was so busy in my revenge that I forgot, every situation has two sides.

Many times our eyes can betray us, but one should always talk and sort out things.

I messed up things every time, but this time it's not something that can be forgiven.

This darkness is consuming me Virat, save me from falling in this darkness forever..

I'm sorry Virat, I really am.

Myra x.

*~*~*~*

Another letter, kept beside the others too.

Ssup people!

There are many more letters coming up!

The story isn't over yet.
Sequel is coming very soon. But with a twist.😉