S E V E N T E E N

Myra P.O.V-

"Mohabbat, ibadat, shikayat
Main jis-se karoon woh tum ho
Tumhi ho jaan-e-jaan
Ghuzarish ya khwaahish
Farmaish main jis-se karoon woh tum ho
Tumhi ho sathiya.."

The song soothed my mind and then I saw someone coming closer to me.

My head was down then I saw that someone held their hand out. Out for..? Umm.. maybe asking for dance?

I peeked up through my lashes to see the person I love and hate! Damn! This is so confusing but I don't know why I placed my hand over his.

He placed my hand on his shoulders and placed his one hand on my waist, the next he did was beyond words.. he intertwined our fingers.. it felt so right.. I don't know why but it did!

"Chehra tera maange aakhein meri o jaana
Teri justzu mein kat’ta har din mera.. "

He was signing the song slowly so that only I could hear. His lips moved in such a perfect synchronisation with the song.. he was singing it close to my ears and when his lips slightly touched my ear a shiver ran down my spine.

I don't know why but I just wanted to feel what it will feel like if we kissed? Oh no no.. what am I even thinking?

We were looking into each others eyes.

His hazel brown eyes bore into mine as if he was trying to tell me something through his eyes! But what? We were dancing. Actually he was dancing and making me move with him so perfectly. I don't know how he managed to do so.

He made me dance so well that I couldn't even imagine. I can hear some hooting for us too. It felt so right.. so calm.. it was a feeling that I can't describe through words.

"Jaana ve, jaana ve
Mohabbat karte rehna re
Ho mausam chaahe kaisa bhi
Hamesha mera rehna re.. "

He leaned closer to me. I can feel his breath on my face. That hot breath. I don't know what's happening to me. His eyes didn't move away from mine but he kept leaning closer and closer..

Our lips were just an inch apart and if anyone of us moved forward we would be kissing. Oh my God I so wanna kiss him right now!!

And guess what? He was looking at me for asking permission and in return I just closed my eyes and granted him the permission. I could feel his breath getting closer and closer to me.. and then...

*Myra get up or else I'll throw water on your face!!* And then I heard was splashhhhh.

I immediately got up the next moment water being thrown on me. I knew it was Sakshi Bhabhi but I can't see her in the room.

Where is she? I can hear faint laugh coming from the sides of my bed. I peeked there and found Ziva and Bhabhi laughing like there's no tomorrow!!

Goshhh she is gone now.

"I'll see that what you did to me comes back to you too bhabhi ji" I said and winked at her.

"We'll see Myra ji now get out of the bed right now or else I'll throw more water on you" she said and the next thing I knew I was inside the washroom and she was laughing so hard.