T W E N T Y ~ T W O

Author's Note~

I'm so bad at controlling myself. I just couldn't control myself from updating. 😭

Okay guys, just forget the 18th December thing already. I can't make you guys wait. 🙈

So here's a boring update. But the next updates are going to be a roller coaster ride for you guys.

Buckle up your seatbelts and enjoy reading. ♥

Writer's P.O.V~

Everyone was having fun in the plane. Playing with the kids, taking selfies.. pulling each others leg. Everyone was enjoying the journey except two people.

Mahi and Virat. Both of them were conversing about how can they stop Mansi from hurting Myra further. It was the month of November, exactly the month in which everyone's life was changed. Especially Myra's and Virat's.

The two of them have suffered alot and who knew they are going to suffer more? Because they're going to the exact same place where everything turned upside down.

Myra was not being herself today. She was restless throughout. Because she's going to the place which she left 3 years ago. Delhi used to be the place she was fond of but now it's the most haunting place she ever visited.

That night's memories still haunt her, but she didn't knew the actual truth! She have just assumed things on her own and blamed Virat for no issue.

There was immediate need of the truth to come in front of her or else things will mess up more. She was sitting beside Sakshi and Ziva. Myra wanted to distract herself from all this so she decided to play with Ziva.

She took Ziva from her seat and moved Ziva in her lap. She started tickling Ziva and watching Ziva's expression she started to giggle.

Virat was sitting to her right in the right side lane. When he heard the sound of giggles he moved his head towards the direction if it and saw Myra giggling with Ziva along with Sakshi.

He was looking at her with much admiration which didn't went unnoticed by Mahi and Sakshi. Both of them always knew how much Virat loves Myra and respects her. They both knew that Virat is breaking from inside but he isn't showing it to the world.

Mahi and Sakshi wanted to tell the truth to Myra but they couldn't. They couldn't because of Virat and Mansi. Virat has already took promise from them that they will never tell Myra anything. And Mansi has blackmailed everyone.

Everyone was helpless in this situation except Myra. She wasn't helpless, but she didn't knew what she has to do. She had to find out the truth but HOW. They have tried to give her some clue but she didn't understood it.

There were no hopes left. Mahi, Sakshi and Virat they all were helpless.

After good 2 hours of chattering and doing everything, they reached Delhi. Myra started panicking and Sakshi witnessed it, she placed her one hand over Myra's to reassure her, that she is not alone.

Myra felt a bit relaxed. But something was wrong and it was with Sakshi. Virat was just like his real brother to her. She couldn't see how Myra is breaking him and his heart.

Anger was building up in her, but she was controlling herself from bursting out. But she knew if Myra did anything further she will not be able to control herself.

Mahi knew the dilemma of Sakshi he always tried to calm her down but deep inside he too was angry at Myra. How can she even think that Virat is the culprit.