T W E N T Y ~ E I G H T

Virat's P.O.V.~

I am done. How can she think that she'll come to me and I'll happily let her come back?

Am I a douche bag for her that she can come and punch me anytime she want. She can assume things on her own and then put accusations on me.

I don't know what to do. I pulled my hair harshly, wanting to have some physical pain rather that the mental one.

It's hard, it's really hard for me to control myself. I think I don't deserve happiness that's why everyone leaves me, assume things on their own and then speak something that can break one's soul.

The words she threw at me, directly pierced in my heart. It felt like thousands of needless were being pierced in my heart, not because it was my mistake but because it was hers and yet I was the one to be blamed!

What do I do to endure so much pain?

Why am I being the one who is suffering this even though all I did was to process that girl whom I loved.

Yeah loved! I don't love her anymore.

"I don't love her.. I don't love her.. I-I love her" I shouted at the top of my lungs, covering my mouth with the fist so that no one could hear my cries.

My heart was breaking so badly that it hurts, it hurts to know that it's breaking due to the person who never trusted me.

What does she think? All the things I was doing for her was just for fun?

Can't she see that in my eyes that I love her?

Now, it's the time for me to change. Change for the best, because I won't let anyone in my life, to get attached to me and then leave me all alone to suffer this pain.

I'm going to turn into a person no one could have imagined. People will beg me to become like earlier, but I won't.

I can't tolerate it once again, just to let my already shattered heart shatter more.

That's it now I'm going to surrender to the darkness. Darkness Forever!

People who still be with me have to suffer this darkness along with me.

I was clutching my hair, sitting in my room silently crying when I heard a knock.

Immediately I wiped the tears away harshly, and murmured 'come in' . There stood Mahi Bhai with a sad smile on his face.

I just arched my eyebrow at him, asking why is he here for.

He came inside and followed by little bundle of happiness, ZIVA!

Bhai went towards the couch in front of me, settling himself there while Ziva came to me taking tiny steps.

I bent down a little when she came near me, her hands went to my face, putting her little hands on my cheeks.

"Chachu don't cry" she said in her baby voice making me smile while the tears fell through my eyes.

She wiped the tears away and planted a soft kiss on my forehead and then cheeks making me happy, after a month.

I smiled at her and made her sit in my lap looking at Mahi Bhai.

"Yes bhai?" I asked

"Umm cheeku I know you don't want to hear this but I want to tell you something" he said and I nodded at him

"Myra left" as soon as the words came out from his mouth, it felt like my whole world collapsed in front of me.

Everything looked like it was falling and I was not able to catch it.