N I N E T E E N

As I came back home, I thought to sleep for sometime as it was just 1p.m. and I didn't had anything to do.

I went to my closet and took out some comfortable clothes. I changed into PJs and a tank top.

I was about to hit the bed when I heard a *ping* sound.

It was a notification on my phone. I got up and started searching my phone. I found it under my pillow.

I checked the notification it was from Instagram.

I opened it and saw a picture. It was a picture of Mansi and Shaurya! Mansi has tagged me in the picture and in the comment too!

@mansi_- off to Delhi with childhood friend. @shauryas_
@myra_m is missing! She got no time for us. We both hate you.

They are going to Delhi. But why? And then I remembered that I too have to go Delhi on Wednesday. Is it somehow linked with each other? I don't know but my sixth sense is telling me there is something wrong.

Then I started thinking about our childhood time.

Flashback~

I was 7 years old when I shifted to Delhi from Pune. I had no friends there. I felt so alone in Delhi.

My parents were too busy in their business that they hardly had time for me. I got an admission in a school. I was in 2nd class.

I still remember that day my mom forgot to keep the lunch in my school bag and I was damn hungry. I was watching my classmates having their lunch with their friend and I was sitting there alone. Tears formed in my eyes.

I felt so alone and also hungry too! Just then I heard a voice.

"Hie" it belonged to a girl. I turned my gaze towards her, from my blurred vision I saw a girl standing at the corner of my desk. Two pigtails. And a cute face.

"He-hell-O" I replied to the girl.

"Why are you.. sitting alone? Where is your lunch?" The girl asked

"I don't have friends.. and my mom didn't put the lunch in.. in my..b-ba..g" I replied while crying and hiccuping.

"Ohhhh.. he-heyy do-do not c-cry pl..please" this time it was a guy's voice.

"Who you?" I asked looking at him.

"Oh hi.. I'm.. umm.. I'm.. Shaurya.. Shaurya Sharma" the guy said with a smile showing his teeth. He took his hand out for a handshake.

I felt extremely happy I immediately shook hands with him.

"I'm.. Myra.. Mehta." I said and then took my hand out to shake it with the girl.

"I'm Mansi Malhotra." The girl said and smiled. And shook hands with me.

"You can have our lunch, we three will share it" Shaurya said. This brought a smile on my face.

Mansi came forward and took her handkerchief out and wiped away my tears. Her this gesture made me feel good.

"So um friend's?" I asked looking both of them.

"I thought we already became friends when we offered you our lunch" Mansi said and smiled.

I was happy that I've got nice friends. But who knew that these nice friends are going to ditch me?