L E T T E R ~ 5

Dear Virat,

Hey there! I know this is also one of the letter which I'm not going to post but I'll write it.

You may think I'm silly, I'm mad but what can I do? This is the only way I could tell you my feelings. But that doesn't matter because these letters aren't going to reach you. Are they? Nah!

I'm devastated. I'm going through an emotional turmoil inside me, that is killing me day by day, slowly very slowly.

All I feel is the pain. But I'm happy at least now I know and feel what you must have gone through when all I ever did was to misunderstand you.

Isn't this what we call karma? What I did with you is coming back to me, that's what I deserve pain.

Watching you in those interviews after your match makes me regret each and every mistake of my life. I regret for not trusting you.

I regret blaming you for no reason. I regret treating you so badly.

I regret breaking your heart bit by bit, breaking it into million pieces.

This wasn't right, I am not right. Nothing is right. Not a thing! But what should I do to make everything right?

You know what? I'll stop being a coward. I'll stop being this messed up. I'll just stop being a heartbroken girl.

I'll brace myself now, I'll try to become strong. So strong that I can come in front of you and tell you that I still love you and want you back.

Will this be right thing to do?

I have lost all my senses, please help me someone. Please Virat tell me what to do.

Myra x.

~*~*~*~*