T H I R T E E N

Virat P.O.V.-

"A...Arrrgghhh...." I'm groaning in pain again! What the hell does my life want from me? Can't I just stay in peace? Why is it that everything bad is happening only to me?

I have never done anyone's wrong.. never treated anyone so badly but still even after treating everyone so nicely.. what do I get from them?

NOTHING!! Yeah that's exactly what I get from people.

I always knew people are going to judge me due to my behaviour on the field but I never knew that the one who were once so close to me will plan to take a revenge from me.. well right now I'm talking about Myra. My Mayii. Wait! What!? Did I just called her mine?

Well I wish she could be mine. But she can't be.. she is going far.. far...far away from me that there's no coming back from there and what am I doing? Well I'm doing nothing.

What can I even do when her so called best friend Mansi has threatened me and Mahi Bhai that if we even try to tell her the truth she'll do something which will cause Myra a big problem! So we just can't do anything.

I wish I could get a chance to talk to her and tell her that what she thinks about me.. about that night it's nothing like that. I'm not her culprit.. it's not me I've never done anything which can cause her harm.

Well do you wanna know why? I'll tell you because I love her! Damn it. Yes I love her more than myself.. more than I can even imagine and watching her going far away from me is just killing me from inside.

"I never knew that one day! One fair day, I would fall in love!! But..
I fall.. FALL and now I am broken!!
This FALL splintered me into pieces"

This is what I am feeling. I knew it from the start but I couldn't help. And now  I don't know until when I'll be able to cope up with this but I know my breakdown is on it's way and if that happens.

I just won't be able to trust anyone again.. love anyone again.. or even try to help anyone.

Why should I even do that? I tried to help her and see what I've got?

Hatred! That's what I got in return from her.. I wish I could've stopped myself from falling for her.. falling so bad that I'll forget how to get up. I wish.. I could just vanish that one night from her memory.. from her heart that she forgets it and be like how she used to be.

If hurting me will make her happy then I'm ready to get hurt.. I'm ready to get hurt so badly by her that her happiness knows no boundaries.. if it'll take my happiness to return her's then I'm ready to sacrifice it for her.

I can do anything which makes her satisfied! Even if she wants to kill me I'll be the one giving her the knife to stab right in my chest near my heart.

I wish she knew how much I love her and I'll do anything to make sure she is happy.. but it's breaking me.. I'm breaking so badly that it'll be very hard for me to mend myself..

It hurts. It hurts badly to see her like this but she likes to hurt me then why is she even concerned about my injury? My pain? I remember I called her yesterday in the morning knowing that I'll disturb her sleep, but she's the only one who came into my mind at that time. And to my surprise after I hung up she came to check me.

Is she really concerned about me? Or it's just that I'm another patient for her? But I still remember she never let anyone ruin her sleep even if it's any sort of emergency but yesterday she came.

Did she came for me? Do she really care about me? Or is that she too lov.... Oh no no no she don't! She hates me.. why will she even be concerned about me and my pain? I'm nothing for her. Right?

After having debate with myself and my thoughts I decided that I need to take some medicine badly or else I'll end up having fever. It's Sunday evening so I decided to eat pizza today because Sunday = cheat day! Hurrayy!!

I ordered the pizza quickly and then went for a shower to relax a bit.. the pizza arrived and I was watching 13RW on Netflix. After my pizza finished I decided to take the medicine​. After I finished with all my work.. I was lying on bed and then I received a message.. guess who's?

The one and only MANSI!!

Mansi- hey cheeky buooyyy!! 😚😚

Me- what do you want?

Mansi- cheeky buuooyy mind your tone! 😚😚😚

Me- k sorry. What happened?

Mansi- that's better! I like it. 😉

Me- hmm..

Mansi- okay cheeky boy I texted you to remind you don't even dare to tell Myra anything. Remember na I've many things against her. 😽😽

Me- yes Mansi I remember. As I told you I'll not talk to Myra anything about it. You gotta trust me on this!

Mansi- well I know you won't tell her because she might end up doing suicide, which you surely don't want to happen! Don't you? 🙀🙀

Me- what the hell Mansi? I told you already I won't talk yo her about anything related to that night. WHY DON'T YOU GET IT IN YOU FUCKING MIND? BITCH!!

Mansi- ohhoo! Look like someone's angry! Hun! Keep that anger in your pocket okay? DON'T FUCKING PROVOKE ME!! ELSE YOU KNOW THE FUCKING RESULTS.

Me- Mansi! Just tell me what do you want? I will give you everything I have. Please leave her alone. I beg you. 🙏

Mansi- You know what I want! Don't you?

Me- Mansi this is not possible. Why don't you get it in your thick skull?

Mansi- Get what Veekay?

Me- I just don't love you! I love Myra. Why don't you get it Mansi? WHY?

Mansi-. Because what's mine is only mine. I DON'T like to share my property with anyone else. Don't you remember how much I've tortured YOUR MYRA  just to be with you? 😉

Me-   Mansi whatever you are doing right now is not good! And I'll make sure that you pay for your deeds! Just mark my words and don't forget it. That time will come soon. I hate you for destroying my image in front of Myra. I hate you for torturing the girl with the most purest heart. I hate you for everything. EVERYTHING!!

Mansi- oh we'll see that later. Cheeky buooyyy. Messing up with me will not help you. 😘

Me- ok! BYE!

Mansi- that's like my cheeky buooyyy
😽😽😽  Anyways bye hun!

Tears were in my eyes, imagining what Myra will be going through. Though I'm bearing more pain than her just to keep her safe but the mere thought of what could happen with her broke me from inside.

It felt like I'm being stabbed more and more everyday.. every second.. every minute. And I can do nothing. Just nothing..

Oh God why do you made me so helpless.. there's nothing I can do to stop this girl, she's just trying to break Myra's heart again.

I wish things were in my hands.. but they're not and Mansi is just taking advantage of my situation. I hate this girl.

I can't let this happen. I won't let this happen. I'll do everything thing in my control to keep my Mayii safe. And with Myra's thoughts in my mind I drifted to a stressful yet peaceful sleep.

Do comment your views and don't forget to Vote! ❤

1month completed of this book! I'm soo happy 💖