T E N

Myra P.O.V.-

I returned to my home and it was 6:45 a.m so I thought to go to the swimming pool and then I took a selfie and decided to post it on Instagram.

m so I thought to go to the swimming pool and then I took a selfie and decided to post it on Instagram

@myra.m_- Life is good when you decide not to care. 💕
#good #day #happy #morning #swimming #pool

I posted the selfie and just after a minute or so my phone started buzzing with notifications of likes and comments I kept my phone aside and went inside the swimming pool.

After good 15 or 20 minutes I came out and decided that it's time to get ready for work. I went back to my apartment and took a hot shower.

I came out and started seeking for something good when an Indian attire caught my eyes.

I was in good mood today so I thought to wear something different today. I took out the long Kurti and the Palazzo and wore it.

I made a half bun and kept my half hair open. I looked into the mirror and was impressed by myself.

I came downstairs and prepared a toast and started eating it while watching the next episode of 13RW. After eating I searched for my black purse to match it with my outfit and then wore flats.

 After eating I searched for my black purse to match it with my outfit and then wore flats

(Myra's outfit)

I grabbed my car keys and left for the stadium. I reached the stadium at 9:50 a.m. I'm glad I reached on time even after alot of traffic.

I entered the stadium and heard someone whistling from the ground I looked up to see it was Hardik smiling at me and everyone else was staring me like maniacs.

I felt like I'm not looking good when my saviour Mahi Bhai came from behind and said

"You look just perfect Mayuuu"

"Thankyou Mahi Bhai" i said smiling widely.

"Chalo, let's go inside" Mahi Bhai said