T W E N T Y ~ F I V E

Myra's P.O.V.~

He took me upstairs,walking at a very high speed which I wasn't able to match due to my long gown. I stopped suddenly when I was about to stumble over my gown, sensing my unease to walk at such a high speed he slowed down.

Still he was holding my hand with a tight grip, thinking that I would run away.. but I won't this time I have to prove him that my belief in Virat is not wrong. I trust him blindly and I won't listen to shaurya anymore.

He is the one who has caused so much damage in my life and I'm still not able to over come with it, and now he is back to create more issues in my life, moreover I feel like he is purposely doing this to make my trust go away just like that from virat. But not this time! Almost everyone has told me virat is a nice guy and he can never think to hurt me.

Even I think the same now, after watching his caring and loving side I can not judge him on something which I don't even remember perfectly. This time I won't judge him, and I'm going to accept the fact that I love him.

I have loved him since a long time, it's just that I was so dazzled with my effin revenge that I kept on denying that I love him, in the process of hating him, I've started loving him even more than I can imagine.

I was still in my thoughts, when shaurya halted making me stop abruptly in front of a room.

"why are we here?" I asked him irritatingly 

"shhh.. keep your voice low" whisper-yelling at me, he shushed me

"what the-" I was speaking but stopped in the middle, watching his actions

He was opening the gate of the room in front of which we were standing. Confused by his actions, I was about to stop him when something caught my eyes, or say someone!

My eyes were wide in shock at what I witnessed. The show in front of me made my heart clench, my eyes became damp with the unshed tears.

I was breathing heavily, not able to accept the fact, I was still in a daze, when shaurya held my elbow. I immediately jiggle out from his firm grip. I started taking some steps backward

"Myra" Shaurya whispered 

And that's when I turned back, and started running downstairs. Holding my gown up in my fist tightly, I tried to descend the stairs without falling. But to my luck my eyes were not helping me at all, tears kept brimming out of my eyes and I kept wiping them away harshly with the back of my hand.

As soon as I came down, I straightaway went outside of the farm house to breath, the air inside was making it difficult for me to breath. Can outside I sat on the swing that was outside. I let the tears fall free from my eyes, not having the courage to wipe them because they won't stop falling.

I was utterly muddled about what happened. The images of the room and the fuss that I saw kept repeating whenever I closed my eyes trying to pass over the thing but I just simply couldn't.

Not able to hold up anymore, the turmoil going on inside me, I shouted

"WHY" 

The sound of music was coming out from inside that means no one can hear me

"WHY GOD... WHY... W-WH..Y AL..ALWAYS ME?" I wail again but was it of any use? 

NO!

I stood up from the swing, wiping away the tears and collecting myself back I started walking inside the farm house. Speedily I walked towards the restroom to touch-up.