E I G H T E E N

I heard some voice. It was a soothing voice, a voice that was calming me down.

I didn't knew when my legs started following the voice. I started moving towards the voice.

Actually it was a man's voice and that man was singing. As I entered the lawn, I saw a man's back towards me and he was singing a song.

When I noticed the features of the man, I instantly realized that it's Virat.

He sings so well.. so soothing.. his voice is melodious. I can't resist myself so I stood behind the tree of his lawn and started listening to the song which Virat was singing.

"Aisa koi bhi pal na ho
Jisme tu na rahe
Har saans meri tere bin
Fizool si lage

When I heard the lyrics I was mesemerised by his voice. It felt like there is no one but only me and him.

Tere mere haathon mein
Likhe hue naaton mein
Mere iraadon mein
Yun mil jaaye hum
Har doori ho kam
Bas ishq nibhana hai

I kept looking at him and listening to his voice. I don't know when I started going towards him. I was about to tap his shoulder.

Itna tumhe chahna hai
Na soch sakogi

I noticed that his phone was in his hands and there was a picture of a girl. He was looking at the picture. It seemed that he's singing the song for that girl. I felt bad. I don't know but I wanted to be the person he is singing for.

I just wanna be with you
Til' the end of this world
Til' the end of this life
I will be with you

These lines gave me an urge to look at the photo of the girl. I don't know why I was silently praying that it should be mine. I don't know how but it seems like my wish was fulfilled by God. It was my photo.

It means he is singing this song for me. Oh my god I was so happy.. like so so happy. I couldn't control my happiness. It looked like my dream was becoming true. I so wanted it to be true.

I was thinking about my dream and then I noticed he was about to turn so I started running from there and again hide behind the tree.

Mehsoos ho teri kami
Jo saath tu na ho
Tu labh pe mere na rahe
Woh baat tu na ho

He turned his face towards my side and was singing.. there was a shy smile on his face. He kept looking at the phone and singing.

Tujhe bas paana hai
Sabse chupana hai
Tumko batana hai

His expressions were so serious. It felt like he was conveying his feelings for me. I felt like the words which were coming out of his mouth were serious and he meant each and everything.

Yahin mil jaaye hum
Har doori ho kam
Ik din tumhe aana hai

This line brought a sad expression on his face. It looked like he thinks we can't be together.. it felt so bad to see him sad. I wanted to scream right now "I LOVE YOU VIRAT. I REALLY LOVE YOU" and hug him.