N I N E

Myra P.O.V.

I don't know why but today I got up early without even the alarm.. door bell or my phone's buzzing​! It's strange.. very strange.

I looked at the watch it showed 5:30 a.m I never woke up so early in my entire life and today I'm up at this time I don't know why but I'm having a gut feeling that today will be a happy day for me. I hope so because I want to be happy for sometime rather than thinking about what should I do with him and all other unnecessary stuff.

I thought to go for a jog as I got a lot of time by myself before the office.

I quickly changed my clothes and went to a park and as I was about to start I saw a familiar figure standing and stretching. But that figure winced in pain while stretching and then reality hit me that it's him.

Oh God his shoulder pain again started? Should I go and check on him? But why should I be bothered even? I myself wanted to see him in pain na then why I feel the pain which he go through?

I don't understand what kind of feeling is this? I've a lot of friends and as I'm a physio I've treated a lot of patients and seeing them in pain never felt like I'm feeling the pain. Then why do I'm feeling the pain he's having?

What is this I don't understand I wish someone could tell me why is this happening with me?

I was in my thoughts when I heard

"Ahhhh.." and when I looked into the direction of the voice it was him. He was wincing in pain and I don't know what came into my mind I felt myself moving towards him.

I reached the spot where he was and started debating from myself again that should I do this or not?

"Just stop it Myra, don't you remember he has always been there when you were in pain?" My oh-so-called conscience came in the view now.

Great now I need to have a word with it too?

"Yes Myra you need to have a word with me" my conscience said in a 'duh' tone.

"Fine dude! But don't forget he's the one who has caused me so much pain"

"Do you really think so Mayi? I thought you yourself knew he can not do this" my conscience said. Well I somehow felt my conscience is right.

"Yes Mayu I'm right. Now stop standing here like a fool and help him babe he's in deep pain. Help him now gooo" my conscience pushed me now

"Fine I'm going"

So here my conversation with my conscience came to and end! Phewww.

I went forward to close the long distance between me and him. I was behind him so he hasn't seen me yet.

I was just about to tap his shoulder but I heard him talking to himself! Great! I'm not the only one who talks with themselves. Yayy I did a happy dance inside and thought to listen what he's saying

"I wish Mayii was here" he said. Oh dear I'm already here behind you.

"She always help me with everything. God please make her happy like she used to be.. I can't see her like this"

When he said that I was taken aback. Did he just prayed for My happiness? The one who caused me pain so much of pain is certainly praying for me and my happiness? Why?

"Because you're a fool he isn't the culprit you're just assuming things!"

Anddd let's roll the drum because my conscience is back. 😑

"Shutup and go back"

"And you'll stay here standing like a fool.. not helping him. Right?" Great my conscience just taunted me.

"I'm going to help him! Bye" and my conscience went back.

I again came out of my trance and tapped his shoulder which made him turn around. His expressions which seemed to be sad were happy now. He smiled widely at me and engulfed me in a hug. I hugged him back. We stayed like that for I don't know how many minutes which felt like hours.

"Mayii how come you here? You aren't a morning person as far as I know.." he looked at his watch and his eyes widened "it's 5:50 a.m Mayi are you okay?" He touched my forehead to check if I'm fine or not?

Oh God he can be so cute at times. And it's not his fault everyone in the team knows that I'm not a morning person. I couldn't suppress my laughter anymore and started laughing loudly. He was amused that why am I laughing as soon as he realised I was laughing at him he too joined me. His laugh was making me happy from inside.. he look so cute while laughing and I had an urge to ruffle his hair and I completed my urge by ruffling his hair.

"Heeyyyy.. don't touch my hair" he said with a cute pout and this made me ruffle his hair once more.

"Mayyii one more time you did this I swear I'll tickle you very badly" he said with his famous smirk.

He knows my weakness so I stopped myself because I don't want to die from laughing.

"So Mayii how come you woke up so early?" He asked

"Uh.. huh.. I'm-I'm fine.. it's just that I just woke up suddenly and sleep wasn't overtaking me again so I came here for a jog because I had plenty of time" I stated the fact to him. And his mouth formed the 'oh' shape.

"Oh so why are you standing here go run" he said while the sad expression was taking over his face but he immediately covered it with a smile.

"Stop faking a smile dude! I know you're having that silly shoulder pain now too. I saw you wincing in pain so I just came to help you" I said to which he smiled and said

"N-no i-its absolutely fine.. you go and continue your work"

"Hey I'm sorry for whatever happened on that day when you fell. I'm sorry because of me you got embarrassed in front of everyone. I promise I won't say anything about your pain. Come on let me help you" I knew it that he won't come to me for help because I'll again make fun of him. This thought made me sad too.

"Okay. Thanks Mayi" he said and then we went to a nearby bench. I asked him to sit there so I can help him out.

I lightly massaged his shoulder because I didn't had any ointment with me right now. After almost 5 minutes..

"Thanks Mayi I feel good now" he turned to face me and smiled.

"Pleasure is all mine" I said and winked at him.

"Can I join you for the jog?" I asked him not wanting to spoil the moment. His face lit up like he achieved some trophy.

"Yes sure. Why not" he said
And we both started jogging and making fun of each other and then after a good one hour we bid bye's to each other and went to our place.

Author's Note-

So a good start for Myra's day. What do you think will it be a good day for her or it'll turn out to be a sad one!
To know more wait till my next update. Haha 😛
Don't forget to vote and comment. 😘

PS- I got #583 rank in fanfiction!! I'm so happy thankyou everyone ❤

I hope you support me till the end of this book 💖